À propos de ce logement
Stunning, contemporary, large ground floor studio with high ceilings. Very spacious, comfortably fits 2. Also double sofa bed for extra guest on request.
Recently refurbished to a high standard the studio with Wifi, TV
Excellent location in Hove, leafy residential road, 5 mins walk to seafront and couple mins to restaurants and bars. Perfectly positioned, walking distance to all city attractions. All major bus routes around the city and the 700 coastal bus are just a couple mins walk away.
The large 38 sqm studio is west facing and bright with 2 extra large sash windows, patio doors with window above, lots of sunlight. You have a lovely view of the garden below and surrounding gardens, lots of trees, and there is a small patio/fire escape if you want to open the patio doors for extra fresh air. All the windows have black out roman blinds so you can rest in the morning without being disturbed by daylight!
There is wardrobe hanging space with deep shelves, this is located in the hallway. There's a bedside table and a TV, cable channels.
For extra guests there is a double sofa bed technically a 'small double' that is W127cm x L198cm so perfect for one adult or two children!
Accès des voyageurs
The entire studio is yours for your stay. The open plan living space gets afternoon and evening sun and has lovely views over the gardens. There is no access to the garden below but you are literally a few minutes to Palmeria Square, Brunswick Square and St Annes Well Gardens, (which has a children's playground and cafe too) and of course the beach. This is all on the guest map.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will hopefully be there to check you in but if I'm not able to there's a key safe outside to use in such occasions or out of hours check in. If required, the code will be sent to you following booking. If I'm about then I'm happy to help in anyway or give you recommendations. I have listed some in the book inside the studio or you are welcome to email me.
- Please be respectful with our neighbours. The studio is in a residential area, please keep to minimum after 10pm
- No parties or gatherings of any kind.
- Please remove shoes indoors.
- Please do not smoke inside, You are very welcome to use the patio to smoke, an ashtray will be outside on the floor. There is no access to the garden, it's private and belongs to the basement flat.
- Only the actual stated guests are allowed to stay overnight.
- Additional guest maybe welcome and will be charged at £20 a night but you must request this in advance.
- Housekeeping is not included but fresh linen and towels will be provided weekly.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Originally from Liverpool, I made the move to Brighton & Hove back in 2001. I can't imagine living anywhere else in UK, It's a wonderful vibrant place!
Looking forward to welcoming you to my lovely studio!