À propos de ce logement
- Large detached house with Western & Japanese style bedroom!!
- 1min from Osakihirokoji station on foot
- 7min from JR Gotanda station on foot.
- Less than 30min to Shibuya, Shinjuku, Asakusa, and Akihabara
- Easy access to all main city area in Tokyo within 60min.
- 4 double beds and 3 double sized sofa beds
- Convenience store, Super Market, Restaurant nearby
★ Free Pocket WiFi available
★ Evergency phone provided
★ GREAT JAPANESE HOUSE ★
A large living room with Western & Japanese bedroom. This is the typical Japanese style house. It's quite difficult to find one in Tokyo recently. You can feel the identity of Japan by staying my room. It must be a unforgettable experience for you and your family.
★ CONCIERGE SERVICE ★
We are your concierge in Tokyo. Most of Japanese don't speak English. That would cause some inconvenience during your stay. We will help you to book restaurant, call taxi from and to the airport, contact lost and found and whatever you need. There is no such concierge service in hotels in Tokyo except for guests staying at luxury room.
★ WE ARE A SUPERHOST
We are honored to become a superhost authorized by Airbnb in April 2016. We always try our best for guest satisfaction thinking guests are not customers but friends actually. We hope all the guest staying here will have a pleasant stay and wonderful experience in Tokyo.
Accès des voyageurs
You can use all rooms and facilities.
==== ROOM INTRODUCTION ====
The large house with perfectly private space. Two bedrooms, living space, kitchen, toilet, and bathroom in the house. 75+ squared meter/750+ squared feet house is all yours to enjoy city life with your family or friends.
4 double beds, 3 double sized sofa beds, 6 single futons are available. Comfortable for up to 8 people. Max 14 people can stay together.
Bed room x 2
Double Bed x4
Sofa bed (double) ×3
Single futon x6
Small table x2
Air Conditioner ( Cooling & Heating function )
Washing machine 4.5kg
Free portable Wi-Fi
Pots and Pans
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Basically we will not be in your house during your stay. Your privacy is not disturbed at all. But please consider us as your Tokyo friend during your stay. You can have our full support, no worry to stay in Japan. I am happy to see you for a walking tour / local dinner / drink / coffee if you require. Please feel free to give us message via Airbnb before and during the stay in Japan.
Check out our profile page and reviews for information of us!!
Convenience Store / 1 min walk
Sento ( Japanese style spa )/ 1 min walk
laundromat / 1 min walk
Parking space ( not free ) / 2 min walk
Supermarket / 7 min walk
And you can find some popular restaurants in walking distance.
1 min walk from Osakihirokoji station and 7min walk to JR Gotanda station. It's very close to the city area but quiet environment around the house.
From Gotanda station, it will take...
- Ebisu 5 min
- Shibuya 7 min
- Shinagawa 5 min
- Harajuku 10 min
- Shinjuku 15 min
- Tokyo 16 min
- Roppongi 20 min
- Ikebukuro 22 min
- Akihabara 25 min
- Ginza 30 min
- Asakusa 30 min
- Yokohama 60 min
- Tokyo Disneyland 60 min
- Haneda International Airport 60 min
- Narita International Airport 90 min
- Please respect Airbnb terms and policies. We will share our house keeping the rules made by Airbnb.
- We recommend to print out ACCESS GUIDE in order not to get lost. You need PC and printer. If not, it should be saved in your mobile device before departure. Please make sure you can open it in Japan without internet connection.
- Please make sure the house equipment listed above is enough for you before booking. There is no toy for children, no sewing set, no guide book etc because the guests who stayed before had no need for them. We can prepare if you give us a request beforehand.
- This is just a house, not a hotel. There is no hotel service such as concierge desk, room service, daily cleaning, etc.
- You are responsible for all your behavior during your stay. If some accidents would happen (of course we hope not), we will try our best to help you but you have to solve them by yourself.
- We always hand over the key with the key box in front of the house. Please check in by yourself without our attendance. It's better for you to check in anytime you like regardless of our schedule.
- The washing machine might be small for 12 ppl. We have a laundromat combined with spa. 200JPY for washing and another 200JPY for drying. You may wash 12ppl clothes and towels all at once. Please use it if necessary.
- Only one bathroom in the house. It might take more than two hours for 12 ppl to take shower. But we have a spa at the same place as the laundromat. I will give you instruction to use it when you stay here.
- There are small stairs with 7 steps in front of the house. If you have many senior people, please make sure it will not disturb them to get in and out from your house.
- The station is nearby. You will hear the sounds by train every 10min from 5:00 to 25:00. We had hundreds of guests already. They say if you are watching TV or listening to music, it's like a BGM in Tokyo and doesn't annoy you. We will provide a earplug for sleeping if you are nervous on it. This is a note for you just in case.
* Please read all the description on the listing before booking.
* Please stay online and follow our instructions after booking.
* If you break something in our room, we will charge you for the repairing from security deposit.
* 한국인의 숙박을 환영합니다.가이드는 영어 뿐입니다.이해를 부탁합니다.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 102 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello! This is Dee. Welcome to Tokyo and our room!!
Let me introduce ourselves first, then offer some coupon for Airbnb first travelers. Please check below!!
★ ABOUT US
I was born and raised in Aichi. And Chiho in Ibaraki. We are native Japanese. I can speak English at the level having no trouble in communicating with natives. Chiho also can understand English.
We love traveling. When we were traveling in New Zealand in 2013, I visited many beautiful places and stayed some backpackers and b&bs. They were very nice because the hosts were very friendly and helpful giving us useful information which was not in Guidebooks. We imagined it’s exciting if we could help tourists in Japan like them. That’s our first trigger to start Airbnb as a host.
We have traveled so many countries since then and we found the trip to foreign countries is so nice because we can know the world and make friends with locals who have different cultures and traditions. We began to think we would like to share this exciting feeling to other people especially the visitors in Japan.
Our dream came true thanks to Airbnb. We can host a lot of guests from all over the world. Every time we host a group, its a great fun to listen to their plans or interests in Japan.
We would like to let our guests stay in relaxing, cozy, pleasant atmosphere and feel a Japanese city life as if you are living here.
We are waiting for your arrival hoping you to have a wonderful stay in Tokyo.
*** The countries and places we have visited...
1999 Hawai, Los Angels, San Francisco -USA
2000 Johor Bahru - Malaysia
2002 Athens - Greece/ Istanbul - Turkey
2005 Las vegas - USA
2006 Seoul - Korea
2010 Male - Maldives
2011 Saipan 2011 - USA
2012 Guam 2012 - USA
2013 Phuket - Thailand / Cebu - Philippines / Christchurch, Queenstown, Auckland - New Zealand / Rarotonga, Aitutaki - Cook Islands
2014 Chiang Mai - Thailand / New Deli - India / Manila - Philippines / Ho chi minh - Vietnam / Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Cairns, Alice springs - Australia
2015 Taipei - Taiwan / Shanghai - China / Bali - Indonesia
2016 Samui - Thailand / Singapore - Singapore / Christchurch, Nelson, Blenheim - New Zealand / Kuala Lumpur, Penang - Malaysia / Taipei - Taiwan
*** The countries and places we are planning to visit...
2017 Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc - Vietnam / Newzealand
★ To Airbnb first traveler
If you register Airbnb from this link, you can get ¥3500 coupon instantly. Save money to travel !!
Dee & Chiho