A modern new house with great facilities.
- New clean room
- Quiet and Relaxing
- Great Service (Free Breakfast cereals and fresh ground coffee)
- VERY fast replies! late checkins
- Melbourne Airport Pick-ups/Drop-offs for $25
- Warm bed-room with Temperature Control Air Conditioner.
- Deluxe towels included.
- Memory-foam pillow for bed.
- Bosch washing machine.
- Great Sofa (very comfy)
- New oven, Food processor, slow cooker, blender, coffee percolator
It's a brand-new house, with all the modern conveniences.
--Will you be renting a car? Why get parking fines? ---
- Suburbs closer to the city generally at not car-park friendly, and sometimes require local-permit labels on the car, be careful!!
Why risk it? Around my house there is no parking limits.
- Really Comfy couch.
- FREE Wi-fi
- FREE to use washing machine with soap,
- Air Conditioner for cooling/heating all rooms in house.
- Great alternative to inner-city temporary accommodation.
- All kitchen facilities supplied, like food-processor, blender, coffee-grinder, gas-cookers, pots/pans etc.
- Tennis Racquets, Golf Clubs, Esky/Cooler bag, picnic rug, --all free to use-- Just return them please :-) .
-I will charge $25 for the pick-up/drop-off to Melbourne Airport
- The Airport is a approximately 20mins drive away on a good day. It is traffic dependant.
Accès des voyageurs
- Keys given upon arrival .
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am here to help!!
- Car pick-up with luggage at Coburg Train Station.
- Make you fresh-ground coffee.
- Golf-clubs, Tennis racquets and balls.
- I can supply two Melbourne Public Transport "Myki" cards, free to use.
But you must "top up" the card with your own money. The cards are $6 each otherwise if you want to buy them yourself.
- Must lock front-door and back door before leaving house for the day.
- Turn off Air-Conditioner before leaving house for the day.
- Quite time after 11pm.
- Keep bathroom tidy.
- Keep kitchen tidy.
- Smoking outside only.
Cet hôte a 64 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm an IT professional working out of my home. Do a bit of graphic-design when I can for my own business. Love music, Jazz, Funk Blues , R-and-B. Lived in the UK for 4 years and now in rainy Melbourne.
I'm fairly laid-back, not too pedantic about things. I enjoy fresh-ground coffee in the morning --welcome to it too -- and not a clean-freak, but do keep the house very neat and tidy.
One thing I can assure you is that the room is thoroughly cleaned after every guest leaves. The bathroom and toilets are spotless and you can relax a little easier.
I'll be washing up most of the time, and provide all the help I can.
I speak English, and a bit of French --which is leaving my brain (must practice)