My home is located in a quiet subdivision about a mile from the Atlantic, so the beach is just minutes away. Immediately out my back door is one of the neighborhood's two swimming pool. And if you'd rather paddleboard in the lagoon, the Indian River runs just a quarter-mile east. The room is cozy with a vaulted ceiling and a comfortable queen-sized bed, ceiling fan and built-in desk.
There are restaurants, shops and parks nearby. I-95 access is easy via the Pineda Causeway.
- Sorry, no smoking inside or out.
- You are welcome to use the kitchen, dining, laundry and living room areas, but please clean up after yourself.
- The pool area closes at dusk.
- Please observe quiet hours from 10PM to 7AM
- Check-in is 3PM. Check-out is 12PM noon.
I'm a coffee-fueled Art Director/Illustrator who thrives on interesting sights and sounds, and good conversation. I'm a nearly life-long Floridian. I've lived the last twenty-something years here in Brevard County where I've raised – and coached – three wonderful kids.