This 3 bedroom apartment is located in quiet residential area yet just a minute walk from the JR Tsukaguchi Station where you have convenient access to main tourist destinations such as Osaka, Universal Studios, Kobe and Kyoto.
The balcony is facing the south so you will get lots of sun light during the day. Enjoy the panorama view of the botanical garden!
Airport shuttle bus stop is one station away and they offer service to and from the Kansai International Airport.
Strict 6 guests maximum including children.
2 bedrooms are furnished with queen size beds. Japanese tatami room converts into the 3rd bedroom at night with 2 futon mattresses.
The apartment sits next to the botanical garden and you can enjoy the view from the balcony.
There is a refrigerator, microwave, electric stove, electric kettle and a toaster in the kitchen. Washer and dryer is available also.
Accès des voyageurs
Entire 3 bedroom apartment.
(Please note that one of the bedroom is Japanese tatami room and we have two futon mattress.)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live just 10min away from the apartment so you can contact me at anytime if there is any issues. In case I am out of town, I always dedicate my brother to be available. He speaks Japanese and English.
Even though the train station is very close, there is no elevator on our side of the station (West Exit) and you will have to take short stairs up and down (shown on the photos).
- Please remove shoes in the apartment.
- Japan is very strict on garbage regulations. Please separate regular trash in one bin, plastic bottles, glass bottles and cans in another bin. The trash day is Tuesdays and Fridays. Thursdays are for recyclables only. There is a designated garbage station outside of the apartment. Please leave the bags outside, under the yellow net. Please put all garbage in the green plastic bag provided. You can find the extra ones under the kitchen sink.
- House keeping is available with additional JPY7500 fee during your stay.
- I will send check-in instruction 48 hours prior to check-in.
- Please make yourself at home. I would appreciate if you would treat it like it's your own home. Please tidy up after yourselves respectfully.
-Please do not leave any food or dirty dishes as Japan's climate is humid and it will attract insects.
- The keys must be returned in the Master-Lock key box and attached to the security bar of the window upon check-out.
- Lost keys are subject to additional charge as security is serious matter for all future guests and the tenants of the building
- Check-in is after 3pm and Check-out is at 10am. Let me know in advance for all early check-in and late check-out requests. Late check-out fee is JPY1000/hr.
- The entire apartment building is NO SMOKING and you cannot smoke in the balcony, hallway, entrance nor the parking lot . Nearest smoking area is in front of 7 eleven. I do not tolerate smoking inside the apartment and I will claim the full amount of security deposit (JPY35000) if you cannot respect it and immediately cancel the remaining reservation.
-Please DO NOT use the intercom in the apartment. Please use the passcode provided or the house key to open. If you are expecting a guest or delivery, please go downstairs to open the gate.
-No outside guests are allowed in the apartment.
-Please do not disturb the neighbors in any circumstances. When you need help, please contact the host +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
À partir du 20 décembre 2017 - 6 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
Cet hôte a 28 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am an outgoing individual who is passionate about traveling. I also enjoy playing tennis and painting though I rarely have time for them now since I am also a mother of two wonderful boys.
I speak English and Japanese. I grew up in Japan, studied in the U.S. and lived in few countries before I landed back in Japan. My husband will be helping me managing the property and he speaks French and English.
We are excited to be giving an opportunity to rent our place on here and looking forward to meeting the guests from all around the world:)