This top floor apartment (68 m2, takes up the entire 5th floor) is located in a very quiet, peaceful and safe part of Athens, Ano Patissia, which is very close to the city centre. It is very spacious, sunny and bright and enjoys abundant natural light throughout the day.
It’s just an 8-10 minute walk to the Ano Patissia underground station, and from there just 12-15 minutes to Monastiraki Square.
The apartment consists of a living space which serves as sitting room, dining area and kitchen, two bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
The best part of the flat, however, is the large verandah with its view over Athens. The roses are almost always in bloom, and it’s the perfect place for an al fresco breakfast or dinner.
One of the bedrooms has a large double bed. The second has one double bed with two joined mattresses that can be a second double, while the sofa in the living room can sleep a fifth person. Please note, though, that it is a sofa, NOT a sofa-bed.
The living room has a Smart TV (with HDMI), a Home Theatre which also serves as a sound system, DVDs and music CDs.
Both the verandah and the back of the house are equipped with awnings which can be wound up or down to provide as much shade is needed at the given time of day.
A solar panel on the roof ensures that there is hot water all day long, and there is Wi-Fi everywhere and air conditioning in the living room.
The bathroom and kitchen are fully equipped (no dishwasher).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I try to greet all my guests and will do everything I can to make your stay in Athens as enjoyable and pleasant as possible. Should you have any sort of problem, I will be at hand to help.
- Please respect the flat and the furniture and things in it
- This is a no smoking house (but you can smoke on the verandah)
- Please remember to switch off all the lights as well as the A/C and other electrical items when you leave the apartment.
- Please keep your use of electricity and water to reasonable levels
- Please be respectful of our neighbours. Remember that 15:00-17:30 is siesta time so please take care to keep the noise levels down. Also keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
- When you arrive, we will need to note down the full name and passport number of the person who made the booking so we can include it in our tax declaration.
- If you have any questions about the house, or if something isn’t working properly or something goes wrong, please contact us promply so we can find a solution.
- We are happy to provide flexible check-in and checkout, just let us know when you would like to arrive and depart and we will do our best to satisfy your requests.
Hello, I am Fouli and I live in Athens. I studied Visual Communication and Graphic Design. I worked for many years as an Art Director in various advertising agencies.
I’m currently working as a radio producer and DJ, which I enjoy immensely—I’ve always really loved music!
I adore the sun and the sea and my friends tell me I'm a great cook.
I like dreaming, making plans and meeting people.
I'm sure you will love my home as much as I do.