Spacious double bedroom in city centre period townhouse nestled in the heart of the historic walled city of Derry/Londonderry. With just a 5 minute walk , you can explore everything this wonderful city has to offer from its city walls, Peace bridge, free Derry corner, Bogside murals, and array of cafes, bars, restaurants.
The property is situated on top of a hill, you can easily walk to the town centre within 10 mins. The local town bus route stops just across the road and leaves every 20 mins. Taxi cabs are very inexpensive in the city and for approx £3 you can get from the town centre straight to your front door.
- - Complimentary tea & coffee
- - Please respect other guests at all times.
- - Check-out time is 12 noon.
- - A warm welcome awaits you. Although i will not be present in the house during your stay i will be contactable at all times for the duration of your stay
- - If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
- -Weekly discount 10%
- -Monthly discount 25%