Located in Old Town in the center, you won´t need to use any public transport for sightseeing. It combines 2 flats with 5 rooms each. Each flat has its own shower, kitchen & toilet. In total 10 rooms, a kitchen, 2 showers, 3 toilets. Its on 2nd floor with elevator. It is best suited for young chill out people who are keen to meet and share the common space with other guests, don´t minding a big dynamic home and active neighborhood.
Also please read "Other Things To Note" for more details.
All basic services nearby. It combines 2 flats with 5 rooms each. Each flat has its own shower, kitchen & toilet. In total 10 rooms, a kitchen, 2 showers, 3 toilets.
Accès des voyageurs
Near the apartment there is a metro station and a tram stop with different routes. When you enter the building there is a huge courtyard full of different services including KFC, restaurants, black light theater and many more. The building as a 24 hour security guard and you can access the apartment both by stairs or elevator.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be always available through airbnb messaging and via mobile at all times. Also my friend David is available to help as we are coordinating the flat together.
Most of the time I will not be available in person as I work during the day and train Rugby during the evenings, but I will coordinate easy self check in instructions one day before the arrival, or any other time if requested.
Though I will not be present, house keeper will be 7 days a week during the afternoon taking care of the house.
- At the end of the day, this room is not a 5 star hotel. So if you are perfectionist and look for 5 star hotel experience please stay in 5 star hotel and not on airbnb
-When you giving feedback and stars, please note that anything less than 5 stars are considered bad on airbnb (they put listing down and threaten me with warning mails and calls). While 4 or 3 star is fine for hotels, on airbnb its very bad. So please make sure you read everything so it meets your requirements. I mention this cause sometimes people are very happy with stay but give me 3 or 4 stars used to hotel systems and then I get airbnb complaining on me. Please don't stay here if you think you will give me 3 or 4 stars in advance.
PROS AND CONS:
- Perfect location
- Professional cleaned everyday
- communication with me via chat of airbnb about recommendations or anything else that might interest you.
- Meet exciting new people from all around the world
- You have your own room
- Building has a 24Hours security guard
- Washing machine (we charge for it)
- You can leave the bags after check out and come back for it later (we are not responsible for the security of the bags)
- We have automated lock ( Airbnb certified so you can check in by yourself anytime )
CONS (bad things):
- It has 10 rooms, so expect active common areas.
- Not a good place for noise sensitive/perfectionist person.
- Despite the flat being cleaned every day no exception, it will not be spotless as its used by other guests.
- You might have to wait to use the toilet, have a shower or cook a meal but this cannot be avoided in a shared flat.
- Not best views from the window, look into a big courtyard.
Due to my busy schedule, most of the time I will not be available to see you, I work during the day,I am involved in rugby during the evening and spend time with my family rest of the day.
Here is a little bit about me:
I originally come from Republic of Georgia and live in Prague for more than 7 years with my family, my wife is Portuguese and we have two daughters. Initially I came to Prague for studying and graduated in business administration and at the same time I joined rugby team ( Sparta Prague ) as it was already my passion back in my homeland for many years. I still play, but just for pleasure as I am pursuing other goals. Airbnb is one of my current activities, a lifestyle that suits me as I like to welcome people, have a varied and flexible day.
I like to read business books, make plans for future as I am a big dreamer :), play chess in my free time, touch rugby and I like to relax in the nature...