À propos de ce logement
My place is close to restaurants, dining, and the beach. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. There is a screened in porch that overlooks the shared pool (for 20 condos), a hot tub, and charcoal grill. One bedroom has a king sized bed with an attached bathroom (full tub). Other bedroom has two twin sized beds. There is a hallway bathroom that includes a stand-up shower. The couch has a pull out bed and is ridiculously comfortable.
Our condo is quiet and tucked away, but a quick drive to Surfside Beach, as well as other beach towns in the area. This space has entertained my family and friends over the years. Now, we would like to share it with you!
Accès des voyageurs
You will have full access to the condo (except for the closet in the master bedroom).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will not interact with the host during your visit.
Condo HOA Rules:
- Pool and tennis court hours: 9AM-10PM (children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Grills: There are charcoal cookers provided near the pool area. Only match-light charcoal may be used.
- Noise: Radios, televisions, and other audio equipment must be kept at a reasonable sound level.
- Trash: all garbage must be properly bagged and disposed of in the dumpsters located in the parking lot of each complex.
- Hazardous materials: flammable fluids, propane tanks, or other hazardous materials are not permitted in the condos. Storage of combustible substances on porches, decks, utility rooms or in halls is expressly prohibited.
- Building safety rules: obstruction of exits is prohibited by the Horry County fire code, and storage in common exit halls, or on porches/decks is prohibited by HOA by-laws.
- House parties and pool parties: are not permitted! Pool and spa areas are not sufficient in size to accommodate large gatherings, and loud noise from these parties denies others the quiet enjoyment of their property. Guests are not to exceed the rated capacity of the condo (6 people).
- Skateboards, mopeds, and in-line skating: are not permitted in the condo omplex.
- Birds and ducks: do not feed them.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
I work for the state health department in South Carolina. I'm originally from Boston, MA. I love to travel to new places, drink good beer, and snuggle with my dog!