Welcome to our home in the inner suburbs of Bowling Green! We are close to Lost River cave, but visits to the Corvette Museum or Mammoth cave are convenient too. This room is perfect for day sleepers; it has blackout curtains, and the home is quiet. Traveling medical workers like us too! Our guests find us laid back and friendly.
The bathroom may be shared if someone is staying in our other bedroom.
Important: All guests must have a photo & paragraph describing themselves in their profile.
We are offering this bedroom as a place for those who want just a basic place to stay. The bedroom is nice and roomy with a closet and chest of drawers. We also have furnished the room with a desk and chair, and can provide you with an iron. Our home is near to Lost River Cave, a great place for hiking. We have a cat, but do not allow guests to bring pets. Our laundry is available for guest use, as well as our swimming pool. We don't serve breakfast, but you are welcome to use our fridge and kitchen if you want to prepare your own meals. We can provide an air mattress for a third guest. Guests have shared access to our guest bathroom (another guest may may share the bathroom). Please do not leave dirty towels in the bathroom. Note that we provide hi speed internet but only basic cable TV.
Accès des voyageurs
We have three areas of our house that are off limits
1) Our master bedroom/bath
2) Stephanie's office (to the left of the entrance door)
3) Tom's office (to the right of the entrance door)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are both busy at our careers, so while we will be friendly and try to help when we can, we won't always have unlimited time to chat. We monitor airbnb messenger most of our waking hours, so that is the best way to contact us.
Listed price (before your service fee) includes all applicable state and local taxes:
- KY State Sales Tax (6.42%)
- KY State Lodging Tax (1%)
- Bowling Green City Transient Room Tax (4%)
- Warren County Transient Room Tax (2%)
Note that most hotels add these taxes to their quoted price. We do not, it is already included. When comparison shopping in Bowling Green, always multiply any hotel quoted rate by 1.1342 to find your actual cost. For example if your total through airbnb is $61.00 and you see a hotel advertised for $55, the actual fee for the hotel will be $62.38.
Please be aware that although your unit will be clean with clean linens when you arrive, we do not offer daily maid service. We allow you to do these duties yourself and save money. We do have complementary washers and driers in case you need to wash clothes or linens during your stay.
We are not set up to provide meals. However, you are free to use our kitchens to prepare your own.
Other guests will share the kitchen, common area and possibly the bathroom.
If you need to check out late or check in early, please let us know. We can usually accommodate you, but we do need to know.
All residents agree to abide by these rules as a condition of residency.
- Prospective guest must have a bio in their profile, and a face photo. No dog or kid photos allowed. We need to make sure the guest who arrives is the guest who booked.
Use of the pool is entirely at the risk of the guest. No one under age 18 is allowed to swim without adult supervision. Parents must watch their children at all times.
- ALWAYS Lock the door whenever you leave or enter the house and NEVER share any lock combinations with unauthorized persons.
- Please be aware that although your unit will be clean with clean linens when you arrive, we do not offer daily maid service. We allow you to do these duties yourself and save money. We do have complimentary washers and driers in case you need to wash clothes or linens during your stay. If you would like housekeeping service at an additional fee, please contact us.
- Only one car per guest allowed. If you have visitors, they must park elsewhere.
- Please wash and dry any dishes and place them back where you got them. Do not leave dishes in your room.
- Please clean up the counter top and tabletop in the kitchen in the common area after use. Do no leave spills and crumbs on any surface.
- Please Label and date all food left in the refrigerator. Any food without a label or which is obviously spoiled is subject to being thrown away without notice. Take your food out when you check out. Food not taken when you check out is assumed to be abandoned.
- Please be respectful of other residents.
- No loud or disruptive behavior is allowed. Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 7 AM. Between those hours, always assume your neighbor is sleeping, so you must keep all your activities quiet.
- We believe in clean air, and are committed to providing an attractive environment for all guests. Therefore, no smoking is permitted anywhere inside or outside on the property.
- Parties or group gatherings must be approved in advance and will involve additional charges.
- Illegal activity will not be tolerated. No drugs or underage drinking on the property. Loud and obnoxious behavior is grounds for eviction.
- Do not open windows without permission except in emergency.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Cet hôte a 403 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a couple of empty-nesters from Bowling Green KY who are passionate about making the world a more sustainable place. We are excited to offer our properties to you! We are active in the Sierra Club and have adopted a vegan diet. We love to meet fellow travelers and provide them with an alternative to the standard cookie cutter lodgings. We have stayed in AirBnBs in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US. We have two adult children, a daughter in Australia and a Son in Colombia.
Tom is a former Computer Engineer who started a real estate company, Sustainnovators LLC in 2012. Stephanie is an English Instructor who helps with the real estate as well.
In 2013, we bought the historic Tyler Adams House in downtown Bowling Green. This home is now restored and we are pleased to offer this home to airbnb guests!
We also are offering the farm home that Tom grew up in as a longer term stay. Check it out if you want to stay a month or more in Bowling Green. Also, we offer our personal home for those times when our other properties are filled, or for those who want a more suburban experience.
Also helping us is Chuck, who is a local real estate agent. He visits the properties most days, so look for him if you don't see us.