À propos de ce logement
My place is close to family-friendly activities of surfing right in front of the Condo, zip lines and atv and sport fishing You can walk to public transport, restaurants, shops, grocery store, fish and vegetable markets, bank and all of the nightlife of Jaco. . You’ll love my place because of the views are fantastic. You can sell all of Jaco, night and day. There is a great infinity pool in front with a Jacuzzi and gym. The condo is very spacious with each room have a private bath. Enjoy!
- Guests need to be registered with Security - only registered guests are allowed entrance.
- smoking is ok outside, IF the patio doors are closed
- take garbage out when you exit - there is a garbage shoot as you exit the condo on your left. Silver door.
- Keep doors closed when a/c is on. There are separate controls in each room.
- NO glass in the wet areas (pool, Jacuzzi). There is a $2,500 (the actual hard cost to have the pool drained, cleaned and re-filled) if I or anyone breaks glass in or around the pool or Jacuzzi.
- no smoking in the common area.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 116 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, I have lived in Costa Rica for over a decade, since the mid-2000s. We really enjoy the outdoor qualities of time spent within nature in Costa Rica. Our homes are continuously updated and well maintained and have a lush luxury theme. We are here to help with discounted tours, advise on where to eat, fun day trips, etc. I offer a concierge service to all guests and she is great, also been in Costa Rica + 10 years. Come and enjoy and we look forward to see you!