Private Room & Bathroom, on the 2nd floor of an industrial style loft. Located on the top floor of newly renovated building, TONS of natural light and skyline views of Los Angeles. Off the beaten path, the room is located in an artist compound. Spend a night surrounded by inspirational views. 15 minutes from Downtown, Korea town and Mid-town Los Angeles, UCLA and Culver City.
* Private Bedroom
* Private Bathroom
* Cool, industrial building
* Roku TV, includes HULU, NETFLIX, and HBO GO
* Queen-sized bed with fluffy duvet comforter
* Tons of pillows
* Fluffy towels and bath clothes
* Bathroom is fully stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, hand soap, paper towels
* Access to washer and dryer
* Cool hosts :) My girlfriend and I live together. She knows the city well and is very friendly!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to their private room and bathroom on the 2nd level of the apartment. Limited kitchen access, no cooking, use of refrigerator and microwave is OK.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We host photography and film shoots from time to time. If you book during a time we have shoots, we'll coordinate accordingly! We'll be around, and are happy to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- No Guests Allowed
I'm from Los Angeles, California. I am the owner of a media consulting and production business.
I like to read, play golf and tennis, listen to music, and make movies!
I want to travel the world. 2016 travel destinations booked so far: Miami, Seoul, Barcelona, Madrid.