À propos de ce logement
My place is close to Harbourfront Centre, Tim Hortons, Williams Landing, and Amsterdam BrewHouse. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the views, and the cosiness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups. Please bring valid ID, we only issue the keys to the guest booking.
The suite offers the scale and atmosphere of a boutique hotel with the added benefit of newly high end furnishings. Along with the full kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, you will feel at home. I pride myself in offering my guests the best.
Accès des voyageurs
Plenty of amenities on level G. There is a swimming pool and hot tub, guest rooms and theater, basketball court, outside is an 8 acre park. Billiards and party lounge, Gym, massage room, Yoga room, outdoor Thai chi deck, cardio room, etc. etc.,, this place is loaded with amenities. Parking spot P3-58 and Buzzer code 2223.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Via cell phone you can message me or email me or call me anytime, my office is 5 minute walk from the property. The most important thing for me is your enjoyment and I want you to know that I'm here for you.
Please understand that we are here to assist you.
At no times should you interact with the security/concierge/property management or other working staff at the building. They are not working for my guest, they are there for the residents of the building. If there is interaction with them then it will be difficult for me.
As a guest you will come and go and probably never be asked questions as you will have full access.
Please remember this one thing.
It is just common sense that when given the opportunity to reside in someone's home that you respect this and use good judgement like you would in your home. My home is not for the use of someone's party. There is a new by-law in Toronto restricting noise after 11pm. Security and Authorities have a zero tolerance level when it comes to guests abusing the rights of residents in the building. They will fine and or evict upon their discretion. Failure to abide by this city wide agreed by law could result in loss of your security deposit and even further damages. Please respect my home and the residents of my building at all times as a guest should.
Standard check-in: 5 pm
Early check in which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 9 am onwards
Early check in which is considered full day rate: before 9 am
Standard check-out: 12 pm
Late check-out which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 1 pm onwards
Late check-out which is considered full day rate: after 4 pm
ID must be provided upon check in.
The following rules are in place to keep my properties at their high-end finish and in consideration of ware and tare based on the number of guests. It is in compliance with rules and regulations to ensure the safety of my guests and the legal owners and residents of the building. These rules will restrict certain guests from obvious abuse, they are not intended to disrespect seasoned Airbnb users with great reviews and or responsible adults. Please do not take offense:
1. You are 100% responsible for all guests entering my home in respect to damage / lost or stolen items/ fines associated with disturbance and noise levels etc. All guests will be accounted for in your booking. No extra guests are permitted day or night without expressed consent by the host. At all times use common sense with respect to: use of balconies, electronic wiring, plumbing, sharp objects, appliances etc. Insurance does not cover abuse & situations where the guest is not using common sense.
2. At all times, contact me only in regards to any questions or issues. We will assist in your check in. Check out quietly please.
3. Please reduce baggage to a reasonable amount, you may be responsible for any wall damage which has occurred during your stay.
4. Please do not wear shoes or boots in the suite and especially on the carpets. In most cases slippers, will be available if you forget to bring your own, however floors are clean and warm.
5. Absolutely no parties or extra guests (a must) this is a condominium with owners and full time tenants, it cannot be treated as a party room. Do not smoke inside the property. Smoking allowed on balcony only (ash trays provided). Do not throw butts (or anything) off balcony.
6. Please Note: In Suite Rogers, Smart Home Monitoring System has been installed for your 24-hour protection. Fire/Medical/Police services, suite alarm system with motion sensor camera at front door (only). Building Security also monitors all persons entering through the buildings front door and elevator matching the party to their suite via electronic fob. Those who abuse the rule on number of guests may be charged accordingly and or asked to leave depending on the situation, (NO PARTIES).
7. Respect the rights and peaceful enjoyment of the residents of the building. There is zero tolerance to noise complaints and disturbance. Toronto City by-law in effect in regards to noise after 11pm. If neighbors complain and officials are called in you may be subject to the ($900) city fine and eviction upon their discretion for non-compliance.
8. Don't lose keys, Fobs or Garage openers, if misplaced or taken home a locksmith is called to replace the lock at your cost (up to $375) you may also be responsible for accommodation costs associated with future guests when we are locked out.
9. Must disclose damage or disruption during your stay via email message or phone immediately. Items are categorized and accounted for; please do not take any items from the unit including towels and essentials that do not belong to you. Inventory will be taken by the maid service.
10. Please do not soil linens or towels with makeup /oils or other you will be responsible to repay or replace such items; please treat my home as you would your own.
11. There are many items that are complimentary, additional Items such as wine or snacks should be replaced or paid for upon departure. This can be done through Airbnb or left behind on counter.
12. Garbage Room is on same floor please help by removing all garbage prior to departure.
13. You must present Valid government ID that matches your profile, keys will not be given to your friends and or family and or other individuals to safeguard against fraud.
Mi Casa Su Casa, this is your home to return and let others know about, my review will be based on how you live in our home. Unlike a hotel room which is much more expensive for less than half the size, Airbnb only works when we treat each other like family. Enjoy this great suite and location and feel free to call or message me anytime.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 683 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm an investor and agent of properties in Toronto's downtown core. We have teamed up with a professional design team to bring forth the look and comfort our guest would expect at the highest level.
I look forward to hosting your stay and meeting you soon.