One Double Bedroom | Victorian Mid Terrace House | Free On-Street Parking | Front & Rear Garden | Rear Garage | 2 Dogs | Local Shops | Transport Links | Fort | Ferry | Beach | Restaurants | Pubs | South Downs
• Close to Local Shops & Restaurant.
• Opposite the Fort.
• Walking distance to Bus Stops.
• Walking distance to Newhaven Train Station.
• Walking distance to The Beach.
• Close to The South Downs.
Accès des voyageurs
• Victorian Mid-Terrace House with free On-Street Parking.
• Second Floor: Your Double Bedroom has a King Size Bed, Arm Chair & Shelves.
• First Floor: Shared Bathroom with Bath, Toilet & Sink.
• Ground Floor: Shared Lounge, Shared Kitchen Diner, Separate WC & Utility Room.
• Rear Garage: Store your bike.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We want you to feel comfortable & welcome when you stay with us but also respect that you would like to have your own privacy.
Will greet you on arrival, show you around and help you with your bags.
Can always call, text or message me on here if you need anything.
• Strictly NO smoking inside the house but welcome to smoke outside in the garden.
• I do have two friendly dogs and you are welcome to walk them with me if you like.
• Please bring your own Towel, Shampoo/Conditioner and Body Wash as I do NOT provide incase of allergens.
• You are welcome to use our washing machine.
• Welcome to make your own food in the kitchen - All kitchen appliances & utensils available.
• clean & tidy
• bring your own towel
• bring your own toothbrush
• NO hot/cooked food in the bedroom
• smoking only allowed in the garden
Cet hôte a 30 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires