À propos de ce logement
Our new cozy flat in the most authentic and cool quartier in Prenzlauer Berg.
I often have to travel fro working and I like to share my lifestyle.
Besides the nice deko, with original design pieces, the flat is totally renovated, modernized and painted recently. And most of the stuff is new.
Its a sunny ground floor, with private little terrace in the inter garden from the house. Safety and privacy.
Whole house is extremely organized and care on. With separated bike room, trash room, etc.
Besides the stylish deko, the area is very cool with bars, cafés, rest...and the excellent public transport options
Accès des voyageurs
Whole flat for you alone.
* If you need to make a check in later then 20hs, please ask before to confirm your booking. Extra fee 20€.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You are very welcome!
If you need anything during your stay, please contact me by phone or message.
Here you have some rules of the house:
- Preferably take off your shoes when inside the apartment
- In Germany is forbiden to make noise or any disturb after 22hs and between 13 and 15hs. ( its a residencial house, no parties )
- Make sure the apartment's doors/ windows are always properly shut and locked when leaving the premise
- Smoking area only outside on the terrace
- If you unfortunatly broken anything, please, ask how much is that and leave the corresponding value.
- Be kind and throw away your trash in the containers
- Switch off the lights, the heating and machines when leaving the apartment
- Close all windows/doors when leaving the apartment and leave the key on the table
... and, of course, enjoy your stay!
The neighbourhood, considerated from Berliner people the best mixing area in Prenzlauer Berg. Its corner with the famous dunckerstasse, next stargaderstrasse and then Helmannsplatz, the most authentic west Berlin.
About public transport its the best and you can check by yourself - by walking - 3min to Prenzlauer Alle ring Bahn and tram via. 7min Schönenhause alle train and metro station.
About public transport its the best and you can check by yourself -
by walking - 3min to Prenzlauer Alle ring Bahn and tram via. 7min Schönenhause allee train and metro stations.
TOP: You have directly train to/from both airports.
And we have taxi station directly in the street, 2min walking.
When we are not there to welcome you, we also have a lovely friend who cares about the keys/cleanness.
If your check in is after 8pm, please ask before conclude your booking. Extra fee 20€.
If you lost or left the key inside, you must pay the costs to solve that.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 56 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Friendly, open minded, responsible,funny (I think :). I love to travel, for work or vacancies. I always find time to spend looking for original and authentic deko, books, details from around the globe.
It´s a such pleasure to share my story, objects, books, art, with people who appreciate and has "open eyes/heart" for it.