À propos de ce logement
Beautiful 2 bedroom apartment in an historic and recently renovated building just outside of downtown. With only a 10 minute walk you can enjoy easy access to the center of Asheville, but feel like a local in a safe and friendly neighborhood full of cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. Decorated in rustic tones, wooden antiques and refurbished furniture making it feel cozy yet modern.
Beautiful and cozy apartment perfect for a couple or family wanting to stay in the heart of Asheville without having the hustle and bustle of downtown. 10 minute walk gets you to all the local shopping, eateries, and brews.
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed and walk-in closet.
- 1 guest room/office with full sized bed, small closet, and dresser.
- A large chefs kitchen with dishwasher, Keurig, and all the equipment you need to make a great meal.
- Washer/Dryer to use at your disposal with laundry detergent provided.
- HD TV with Roku set up to stream Hulu, Netflix, HBO, and ESPN. Also have a Blu-Ray player and a vast collection of DVD's.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole apartment as well as free parking in the lot next door.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Will be available by phone or e mail anytime. Happy to give recommendations or any information about the town.
- So normally there are 2 dogs that occupy the apartment, but will be kept with family members during your stay. We always do a deep clean, but advise if you're very allergic to dogs than this may not be a good place for you as some dander may still be present.
- No small children. Older kids and teenagers are acceptable.
No smoking of any kind! If you need to smoke please do so outside.
No parties and no excessive noise. The apartments are very close to each other and the neighbors can hear if we have loud music or chatter going on.
Please tidy up after yourself. Put dishes in the dishwasher and wash any pots or pans you may use while cooking.
Please don't rearrange any of the furniture.
No additional guests or visitors unless approved by hosts in advance.
Absolutely no bachelor/bachelorette parties!
Most of all just be respectful. This is our home and we would like you to treat it as you would your own. Thank you.
Check out is at 11am unless otherwise approved of in advance.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 30 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hey there! I'm Kelsey, and my partner is Steve; We are musicians, artists, food/beer enthusiasts, and pet-loving people living in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, North Carolina.