ONLY AVAILABLE TILL END OF 2017: 'The Lookout' - one of the best views!!!
Like the name says you have the best views guaranteed - the open ocean, lush jungle views and Koh Nangyuan directly in front of you. Enjoy a tranquil location high up above Sairee's hustle and bustle, still only a 5min motorbike ride away from the center. Perfect for people seeking serenity and tranquility in a cozy, spacious and modern house.
Motorbike rental recommended (for the ones who are experienced)!
The Lookout is a private villa in contemporary design. Almost 180° unobstructed sea view out to the open ocean, the tropical jungle and to the neighbouring islands of Koh Nangyuan are guaranteed. On clear days you can even see the mainland and Ang Thong National Park in the distance.
The property is facing Koh Tao’s sunset side and you will be able to see spectacular sunsets over the ocean from your balcony.
The living area with its big comfortable day bed is facing the ocean and sunset side too. A fan is provided in the living area. The adjoining fully equipped open plan kitchen offers loads of working space and comes with all necessary appliances and bar with stools.
Both bedrooms come with air-conditioning and extra fans for a good night sleep. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with hot water rain shower.
The huge terracotta terrace with sun loungers, deck chairs and a roofed area with dining table and chairs will invite you to unwind and soak up the incredible view of our little sister islands in front of you.
Ideal occupancy is 4 people, however, a 5th person can sleep on the big day bed in the living area at an additional cost of 500THB per night.
Other villa amenities:
-Free use of mobile phone with Thai sim card
-Food delivery menus to call for home deliveries
-Sheets and towels provided
-Soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner provided
-Flat screen TV with satellite channels
-Blackout blinds on each window and sliding door
-Fridge with freezer, gas stove, microwave, blender, kettle, toaster, cooking equipment and crockery
-Safety deposit box
-Complimentary WiFi (internet)
-Activity list with excursions we can arrange for you
-Cleaning service and sheet change after one week complimentary
-Ferry tickets available on request
-Complimentary pick up and drop off from or to Mae Haad ferry pier on arrival and departure
Accès des voyageurs
The villa is accessible via few staircases from the motorbike parking space in front. The road leading to the property is up a steep hill and has some very steep stretches, especially just before the villa - for the best view, you have to go high up :-) We do not recommend this property for people with walking disabilities. The house is NOT safe for small children! Walking to the villa is not really an option (well, maybe for the very active ones) - especially when coming back home and having to walk uphill in the heat of the day. Renting a motorbike is the best way to be mobile but we also provide taxi numbers at special rates for you.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The Lookout is a self-catering villa. Guests will be picked up by taxi from Mae Haad ferry pier and dropped off there after check out for free.
Management will greet you upon arrival to give you a tour through your villa and will be reachable for help or advice or to book excursions for you. We will try our very best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
With the provided mobile phone you can easily reach the property manager, a taxi driver or food delivery services. The phone usage is complimentary.
Be aware that living on a tropical island also brings living with little critters with it. Geckos, for example, live everywhere in Thailand and you can't get rid of them – furthermore we love them as they eat mosquitoes and bugs. Geckos might enter your villa but they will just glue to your ceilings and upper walls to keep your villa bug-free :-)
Cleaning service including sheet and towel change is offered for longer stays after one week. We try to avoid causing too much laundry to preserve our little island where we can.
- We respect your privacy, so please respect the privacy of your neighbours too. No parties are allowed. Noise level has to be down after 10pm.
- This property is not for people with walking disabilities. The property is located in the hills and steps need to be walked to enter the villa.
- We do not recommend to stay at this property with children. The staircase doesn't have handrails and the balcony is not safe for small children and has deep drop-offs. If you decide to arrive with children anyway, they would have to be supervised at ALL times!
- Koh Tao experiences a water shortage regularly due to not enough rainfall and only a short rainy season, so we capture as much rain water as possible. Please only use as little as necessary.
- Toilet waste systems in Thailand can't handle toilet paper etc, please dispose in your bathroom bin.
- Both bedrooms have air-conditioning but please only use it with doors and windows closed when you actually are in the bedroom. Koh Tao's electricity still gets produced by environmentally unfriendly Diesel generators. Please help to preserve our little slice of paradise - even when on holidays.
- All damages, breakages and missing items will be charged the actual re-installment or replacement value.
- Usage of The Lookout Villa happens to the guest's own risk and liability.
- We ask all our guests to take care of the facilities as if it would be their own home :-)
Cet hôte a 41 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
After a vacation on Koh Tao in 2011 I fell in love with the island and my partner Alex who I met here. 2 months later I returned to Koh Tao for good. We are very happy to call this beautiful paradise island our home :-)