À propos de ce logement
Parisian studio with 2 dropdown windows bath in sunlight at 18 district Montmartre
Living area + open kitchen, foldable queen bed, separate bathroom+wc
5th floor, no lift but wifi is all u need for a healthy life style
Free to use: Washing machine, cooker, cook tool, microwave, coffee machine, fan, heater, hot shower water, towel, bed sheet, remote door code
2 metro GuyMôquet & LamarckCaulaincourt, 5m walk
Sacré Cœur, Moulin Rouge, 10m walk
Biggest antique flea market St Ouen 20m walk
- Located at the 18 district, on the Rive Droite (Right Bank), north part of Paris, mostly known for hosting the district of Montmartre, which contains a hill dominated by the Sacré Cœur basilica, along with the well known Moulin Rouge cabaret, which are all within (10 mins walking distance)
- 20 mins walk to the biggest & famous antique flea market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)
- Easy access to shops, restaurant & cafes down the street.
Trip from CDG airport to us take app. 1h+, the most common & cheaper way os to take the RER to Paris city (it bring you to Gare du nord train station)
Gare du nord train station is 3km from us, you can take bus no 31 (20min ride) or walk.
Getting around Paris cities, there are two metro station Guy Môquet (line 13) & Lamarck - Caulaincourt (line 12), reachable from our studio within 5mins walk.
- Please remove your high heel on the wooden floor
- Please clean up the dishes before you leave
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Valentin, French, is the founder of a "tree top hotel" at Tadoussac, Canada, called canopee-lit.
Tikka, Malaysian, is a landscape designer who used to worked in Paris.
We are a couple lived in our family goat farm in the south of France at cote d'azur. After our marriage in 2012, we decided to move from our douce French farm to the wild jungle in Borneo. And here we are in Sukau, the best spot we found of Borneo.
And now that we got a big wooded traditional house, we just can't wait to share it to the world.