À propos de ce logement
Clean, Cosy, Quiet Room!
It´s located in City Centre:
- 5 mins to Sant Antoni Market
- 10 mins to Plaza España
- 12 mins to Magic Fountain of Montjuïc
- 15 mins to Plaza Catalunya
- 10 mins by metro to Sants Station
- 10 mins by metro to Nord Bus Station
- 30 mins by bus from Airport to our flat / our flat to Airport. (Bus stop is 1-min walk away from our flat)
- 50 mins by bus to Sitges (Bus stop is 1-min walk away from our flat)
The apartment is extremely well located in centre of Barcelona, well connected to all main attractions.
Accès des voyageurs
We provide Towel, Shampoo, Shower, and Bed Linen.
We have only got one bathroom to share with others. There is a hairdryer in bathroom for everyone to use.
You are allowed to use kitchen, we also provide basic things, like Spices, Pasta, Spaghetti, Rice, Sugar...etc
Please wash dishes after using.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We can look after your luggages after check-out time (12:00), but you are now allowed to stay in the flat after checking out.
We always try our best to help our guests. Please check our reviews from previous guests.
It is located in residential area ( Sant Antoni ) which is quiet. But when you cross one more street, you are in a big street, in front of University of Barcelona. And more streets down, there are a lot of restaurants, bars.
The supermarket is in front of the apartment, vegetable and meat shops are next door.
It only takes within 5 mins from Urgell and Rocafort Metro Stations (Red Line L1). Also the AeroBus Stop ( Sepúlveda - Urgell ) is just in front of the apartment if you go to airport, but when you come from airport, AeroBus stops at Gran Via-Urgell which is 3 mins walking to the apartment.
Sants train station is located 17 min walking or 12 mins by metro from the apartment. You can take trains to Sitges, Tarragona, Girona or other cities in Spain!
Walking distance (5-15min) to Plaza España, Montjuic, Plaza Catalunya, la Rambla, Raval, Sant Antoni Market and La Boqueria Market, etc...
- This is room with double sofa bed (140x200)
- The only bad thing in our apartment is Bathroom which is small (as shown on photo)
- There is no Common Room / Living Room in our apartment. But you have your own space to eat, read and relax in your room.
- You will be sharing the bathroom and kitchen with other guests.
- We only provide a tower fan in the room, there is no air condition.
- We Provide Breakfast, including Milk, Cereals, Tea, Coffee, Juice, Croissants, Magdalenas.
- The room cannot be locked but you don't need to worry because we are always home, so your goods are save.
- Make sure you read ¨Other things to note¨ from our description, and you are ok with them before booking.
- Clean the dishes after using.
- Take off your shoes when you enter the house (We provide slippers)
- No Party. No Loud Music
- Do not make noises after 00:00h
- Smoking Allowed only in your room if the window is open and the door is close
- We can look after your luggages after check-out time (12:00), but you are now allowed to stay in the flat after checking out.
- You can only use once our washing machine if you stay more than 5 nights, twice for 10 nights...etc
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 153 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are Sheng & Dido. We are a couple, just moved to Barcelona in June, 2016 from Valencia, Spain. As Sheng is transferring for his studies of architecture to Barcelona to study from his third year, so we decided to live in this beautiful city.
Sheng is Taiwanese, has previously been studying Architecture for two years in Valencia, Spain, also had studied in London for 4 years before moving to Spain.
Dido is from Bulgaria, he has just finished his studies of Business Management from Universitat Politècnica de València. Actually he's an entrepreneur working about his own project of HR company.
We love traveling and meeting different people around the world. We perfectly know what travellers need, therefore, we try to provide what they need during their staying in our flat. We love helping people, we always try our best to help, as we understand the difference of cultures and languages, sometimes you could be confused or struggle with something.
W have been together to Italy, Hungary, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Thailand and the UK. We hope that we will go to Bulgaria together soon! :p Dido has been to Prague to do an exchange programme, he loves the city, we are also planning to go there together one day! Sheng has been out of Taiwan since he was 16 for studying, but he goes back to Taiwan every year to visit his family and friends. Dido has been to London before we met each other. Both of us love the city so much.
We love to eat, we are not Master Chefs lol, but we enjoy cooking together and having dinner together every day. We also enjoy eating out sometimes. We can recommend you some restaurants in Barcelona, which is an international city, you can find all different kind of cuisines here!