REGULAR PRICE: Month R$ 3,250, Week R$ 999
Experimenting AirBnB "Smart" Price
Read "Other Things to Note"
AMAZING LOCATION, Awesome Price
One bedroom in Copacabana. One block from the beach, two from the subway. All you need (restaurants, supermarkets, drugstore, boutique stores) just steps away!
- ideal for 2, fits up to 4: one double bed and a sofa-bed
- well ventilated, with air conditioner and fan
- refrigerator, microwave and cooking utensils
- towels and bed linen included
Cosy and clean. Silent and with all a tourist will need.
This 1 bedroom apartment offers you enough comfort in the CORE OF COPACABANA.
Accès des voyageurs
30 min from Santos Dumond airport (SDU). R$40 to R$50 taxi ride.
1 hour from Galeao International airport (GIG). R$80 to R$125 taxi ride.
Guests receive one or two (if 3 or 4 guests) keys to the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
During check-in and check-out. Available any time on the phone or through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Meeting can be arranged.
PRICING AND NEGOTIATION:
If interested, make your offer. Be fair and I won't disappoint you. Feel free to justify your offer mentioning other opportunities you have. I will say "yes" or "no", simple and direct. Note, I'm not into continuous bargaining for a few bucks more or less.
(1) PACKAGES FOR SPECIAL DATES
Low prices for April and May.
(2) AIRBNB SMART PRICING
I'm trying AirBnB Smart Pricing. Though, I've already noticed, it is not that smart and I identified plenty of mistakes, as the suggested price for new year's eve. Therefore, please confirm with me. I obviously have the right to refuse reservations with unreasonable values.
(3) DESIRED PROFILE
Any time, better pricing PER WEEK (7+ days) and PER MONTH.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Not a real estate professional. Please be direct on your doubts and questions, no time to lose. Thank you!
35+yo engineer. Brazilian born, living in Canada for over 5 years. Currently (2016, 1st semester) in Rio.
Passionate about travelling, have been to:
(1) Americas - Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil, Peru, Venezuela, Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico, USA and Canada;
(2) Africa & Middle East - South Africa, Swaziland, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Egypt, Israel, Jordan and Turkey;
(3) Asia - India, China (incl. Hong Kong) and Japan;
(4) Europe - Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Austria, Germany and Netherlands.