My place is in a good location that is 3 minutes away from the Joliette Metro Station, then you are just a few stations to Downtown, Old Montreal and the Festival Place. It is close to the Olympic Stadium and the Botanical Garden. You’ll love my place because it is very bright, clean and airy. It is very quiet, it has private parking on the property if needed. We have a beautiful back garden that you can use to relax and were you can take tea or a glass of wine. Looking forward to be your host!
3 mins from metro, very bright , free parking and spacious.
Accès des voyageurs
Free parking, free wifi, all amenities (shampoo, towels, tv, Netflix, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen, work desk, garden)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live in the apartment below, so guests can reach me at any time if they need help.
High Quality Guarantee is that I always keep the place Super Clean
My dear guest , this is very important house rules .
1) Please remove your shoes when you enter the house so we can keep the house clean and comfortable.
2) Please keep quiet after 10 pm and we do not want to disturb our neighbours
3) Pease clean the kitchenware that you used before you check out
4) Please do not use the towels to remove your make up
5) Please take out the garbage and recycling before you check out
6) Please turn off the lights and turn down the heating when you go out
7) Please let me know if you have a visitor or a friend who want to stay overnight at my place
Thank you for spending time to read this. I hope that you have a nice and comfortable stay at my place
Hello to you future guests!
Thank you for visiting my page!
A little bit about me, my name is Ping, I have worked for many year in the hotel/hospitality industry managing up to 5 hotels so I understand that the needs of our guests must be fulfilled to our best abilities. My husband works in the contemporary dance field as a presenter/producer at Place des Arts and we love hosting and meeting people. My aim is to make your stay as comfortable, joyful and welcoming as possible. Since my husband and I live in the apartment just below the one that we are hosting guests in, we are available all the time if there is any question, queries or problems during your stay. You will love the calm area around < our > home and the pleasure of spending time in the back garden either before or after visiting the many interesting areas that Montreal has to offer. Welcome home!