À propos de ce logement
★Check-in time for this room is 13:00.★
❤Share room in a typical Japanese house.You will be able to have your own bedroom but need to share other parts,like living/dining room,shower room,etc with other guests
❤As your bedroom,there will be 3 single size Japanese futon sets for sleeping.
❤Very good location-Only 7 mins walk away from Nishi-Nippori Station which is on the JR Line so you can reach Shinjuku,ikebukuro,Akihabara,Harajuku,Shibuya
❤Easy access to airports.
I have many listings on Airbnb.
You can find my other listings below !
-- Share room
-- The house is a typical Japanese flat
-- 1 Bedroom(your private space,every single room has its own lock / 3 single size futon sets)
-- Living / Dining / Kitchen room
-- 1 Bathroom (shower and bathtub)
-- In total 3 toilets
★PRIVATE ROOM SIZE★
3 single size futon sets (3 Guests)
MAXIMUM - 3 Guests
Accès des voyageurs
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 3 single size futon sets(100x200cm)
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Air conditioning
-- Low table
-- Stand hanger
-- Small stand mirror
-- Trash bin
-- 3 pillows in total
-- A small inner balcony
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Broadband networks
-- Television and television board
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
-- Iron and Iron board
-- First aid kit
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- Coffee maker,coffee dripper and free coffee,sugar
-- Gas stove
-- Plates / Glassess / Mug cups / Chopsticks
-- Fish slice
-- Pot / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Sorting trash cans
-- Shower room(with bathtub) with hot water
-- Toilet with electric bidet(3 toilets totally)
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Face foam
-- Disposable toothbrush
-- Hand soap
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Face towel
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please feel free to contact me if you require any assistance in the duration of your stay and I will take my utmost to help you.
*If you need to store your luggage before check-in or after check-out,I suggest using a coin locker at NISHI-NIPPORI Station
*The key will be on-site waiting for you,so you can conveniently check in after check-in time
*This is a Japanese house built 30 years ago, with tatami rooms. It is an old building, so this may cause you some inconveniences.
Please keep in mind that you may find some wear.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 1PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-out date.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~12: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually confirm if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time if that happens again. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) for maintaining good relationship with the neighbors, it will be my great pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you don't need to be mindful of the volume level, I would have to say hotels is the best choice, as my apartment is just a regular hostel and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(So sorry,I know but keeping even strict rules is very necessary in Japanese residential area and please keep in mind that I don't wish to be rude:)
House Rules as below:
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) Please at least read the house manual for once as there are so much detailed information written inside it,such as the way of how to separate the trash and the location of the garbage area which are very important matters in Japan.
(3) The apartment is an entirely non-smoking type so please do not smoke in the room or on the balcony,neither inside other parts of the apartment buidling,such as hall,lobby,entrance,etc.
(4) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.Please be mindful of your volume lever while your presence is showed in the pubic parts of the building.
(5) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. Please do not answer the intercom in case that troubles caused because of the barrier of different languages.And please keep in mind that most Japanese apartments have emergency alarms(buttons) at the entrance of the building or in the room,please be very careful and make sure you leave them without touching.
(6) Please do not ask the doorman/apartment manager or any other residents for help even in an emergency.If you are in troubles or require any assistance,please do directly dial to my cellphone number and I will take my utmost to help you deal with problems.
(7) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(8) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. As keys replacement fee could be super expensive in Japan,pleae hold well of you key,losting it should be the last thing you will do actually:)
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
저희 숙소를 찾아주셔서 감사합니다.숙박하시는 동안 좋은 여행이 될수 있도로 최선을
다 할테니 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 연락 주시길 바랍니다.그리고 예약 하시긴 전에 꼭 확인 부탁드리고 싶은게 하나 있습니다.저녁시간에 너무 시끄럽게 하시면 이웃에서 클레임이 들어올수 있습니다.
그렇게 되면 아주 심각한 상황이 될수 있으니 저녁 시간에는 조용히 지내주시길 바랍니다.이 점만 괞찮으시다면 아주 아주 환영입니다.
※숙박연장을 하실 경우에는 꼭 체크아웃 48시간전에 연락 주시길 바랍니다.체크 아웃 당일 숙박연장 요청하시면 이미 예약된 객실청소 취소가 안되므로 이로 인해 발생한 수수료는 고객님께서 전액 부담하셔야 합니다.
(1) 신발은 반드시 현관에서 벗어주시길 바랍니다.
(2) 아파트 그리고 아파트내(방,거실,베란다,복도,로비 등)에서의 흡연은 삼가해 주시길 바랍니다.
(3) 일본에서는 저녁9시부터 다음날 아침 7시까지가 휴식을 취하는 시간이기 때문에,이웃 주민들에게 폐를 끼치지 않도록 조용히 지내주시길 바랍니다.
(4) 하우스가이드에는 쓰레기 버리는 방법,각종 설비 사용방법 등이 기재되어 있으니,꼭 한번은 확인해 주시길 바랍니다.
(5) 인터폰 혹은 인터폰모니터에는 긴급버튼이 있지만 절대 누르지 마시길 바랍니다.그리고 벨이 울려도 절대로 대답하지 마시길 바랍니다.
(6) 숙소 1층에 계시는 관리인 뿐만 아니라 아파트에 살고 계시는 다른 분에게는 말을 걸지 마십시오.긴급상황시에는 저에게 바로 연락하시길 바랍니다.가능한 빨리 처리해 드리겠습니다.
(7) 민박이기 때문에 호텔과 같은 서비스는 제공할수 없으니 양해 부탁드립니다.(타올 등은 1인/1개 이기때문에 세탁해서 사용하시길 바랍니다.)
(8) 열쇠(키)는 절대 잃어버리지 말아 주십시오.만약에 잃어버렸을 경우 전액 부담하셔야 됩니다.일본에서 열쇠(키)를 복제하려면 엄청난 돈이 들기 때문에 유의해 주시길 바랍니다.
※특별히 주의해야 할 점※
-- 숙박기간에 그 어떠한 사고(부상or사망 등)가 발생하여도 책임질 수가 없으니 양해 부탁드립니다.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 124 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm 69 years old and love playing golf.
I work in real estate management.
My dream is to play golf in the world famous golf courses around the world.
I have been talking with people who are in real estate about Airbnb and decided to make a listing for guests like you who would like to explore and have a great time in Japan.
My house is a typical Japanese house.
I like living with others and have fun so I decided to make it a sharehouse.
You can have your own room to yourself spend relaxing time and you can interact with others in common area.
I hope you can create a lot of good memories with other guests during your stay in Tokyo!