My place is close to public transport, the airport, art and culture, and parks. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the people, and the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
NOTE: There will be an additional 9.7 MA State occupancy tax added to your total it will be invoiced separately
- Checkout time is at 10AM (no exceptions)
- Daily towel exchange, toilet tissue, soap, etc... are available at the office between the hours of 9am & 10:45 am.
- The office is closed between the hours of 11:00am & 1pm and from 7:30pm until 8am the following morning.
- Quiet time starts at 10pm nightly.
- There is NO daily maid service.
- NO barbecues allowed on decks. (upper or lower)
- Each condo is privately owned. PLEASE do not swap items from one unit to another.
- To avoid additional cleaning fees please be certain to wash all dishes used. Make certain that the oven and stove are clean. All furniture must be in its original placement. Garbage is to be bagged and placed in the dumpster at the left end of the property.
- Occupants are responsible for damage to furnishings and replacement cost thereof.
- Conserve water when possible.
- Please have all guests sign in at the office.
- We would like to thank you for your consideration in treating our property as you would your own, we hope you enjoy your stay with us here at The Braemar.
- Upon your departure please return your keys to the office and fill out a short survey.
- There is an additional 9.7% occupancy tax added to final bill.
Cet hôte a 162 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires