À propos de ce logement
Our newly refurbished, light and spacious 2 bedroom flat easily accommodates four guests and lies right in the heart of cool and creative Stoke Newington. A stone's throw from vibrant Church Street with a balcony that overlooks the peaceful and lush green open space of Clissold Park.
Our flat boasts high ceilings, large sun filled Windows and wooden flooring throughout, making the space cool, light and airy.
The Flat has an open plan layout with a large kitchen/diner/sitting room, a great sized bathroom with bath and shower, and two roomy bedrooms both with king sized double beds.
As the flat has recently been refurbished it boasts all new fixtures and fittings and contains all the amenities you could hope for including:
** New washer, tumble dryer and Lamona dishwasher (with dishwasher tabs, washing detergents etc provided).
** We have a brand new, fully equipped, high gloss kitchen complete with excellent quality appliances, gas hob and oven, Bialetti Cafetière, Kenwood Food Processor, Toaster, Electric Kettle, Microwave, and all the cookware necessary to make a delicious meal.
** Cookbooks, Herbs and Spices
** Ironing Board and Iron
** Blow Dryer and Straightener's.
** The sitting room is equipped with a TV and Virgin Media Box.
** Piano (electric) for guests to play.
** Fresh towels and bed linen will be provided.
** Complimentary Toiletries, such as body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, hand moisturiser, toothbrushes and toothpaste, plasters and toilet roll etc will be provided with our compliments.
** Our balcony looks out onto the beautiful Clissold Park, with its scenic lakes, adventure playground, cafe, wildlife enclosure and paddling pool.
** Please help yourself to the duck and bird food provided to feed the swans, geese and local wildlife in the nearby park lakes.
** Welcome Pack with useful information on the flat and local area.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire flat plus balcony that overlooks the park.
There is both stair and lift access to the flat which is situated on the 2nd floor.
Fob to open outer door and 1 key to unlock both locks on front door.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be contactable by email or telephone before and during your stay, and will be on hand to give any advice, help or information you might need.
Stoke Newington is one of London's most desirable and up and coming neighbourhoods, also one of the most charming and scenic.
A haven for food lovers, the area is filled with a variety of fantastic restaurants, delicious delis, food markets and quality organic produce providers. The flat has everything you need to create a delicious meal, the perfect location whether you prefer to eat out or stay in.
- It borders both leafy North London and Trendy East London.
- Conveniently located in zone 2 It has great transport links to all parts of London and you can get into Central London in twenty minutes.
- The area is buzzing with gastro pubs, cafe's, trendy restaurants and independent boutique shops.
- Our flat is a two minute walk from popular and village like Church Street, which offers the best restaurants, bars, art venues and cool vintage shops.
- A stroll away from the robust nightlife of fashionable Shoreditch and Dalston, that offer no shortage of cocktail bars, pubs, and creative hang outs.
- 2 minutes from the local leisure centre with gym and pool access.
- 5 minutes from Stoke Newington High Street with it's incredible Farmers Market every Saturday morning.
- 2 minute walk to high end fishmonger and award winning butchers, plus several delis selling delicious produce.
- 2 minute walk to dry cleaners and taxi companies.
- 2 minute walk to nearest post office.
- 5 minute walk to Whole Foods, selling an array of wholesome and delicious organic groceries.
- 2 minute walk to nearest pharmacy.
We love living in this area and particularly in our flat as we feel it truly offers everything, the peace and green space of the park (great for kids), the scenic creative vibrancy of Church Street, and the fantastic nightlife of nearby Dalston.
** There are great bus and transport links into the city. 20 minutes into central London.
**Plenty of buses taking you straight to Oxford Circus and Central London tourist attractions.
** Short Walk to regular Overland Train Services to Liverpool Street, London Fields, Hackney Downs, Bethnal Green and more.
** Short bus to London Fields, Brick Lane, Broadway Market, Columbia Flower Market and Victoria Park Village, all bordered by a lovely canal leading to Angel.
** Short walk to major bus stops taking you to London Bridge, Oxford Circus, Waterloo, Whitechapel, Shoreditch and Angel.
** Nearby to Dalston Kingsland Station, where you can catch a 15 minute tube to Oxford Circus, Green Park (Buckingham Palace) or West End theatre in Soho and Piccadilly Circus.
- No smoking inside the flat, however you are able to smoke on the balcony with the doors closed.
- Please be conscious of other residence in the building in terms of noise. Minimal noise after 23:00 please.
- Please leave the property in a tidy and clean state with rubbish bins emptied.
- Please note: We don't have children so the flat is not baby/toddler proofed, and we do not have crib/high chair etc. The flat should suit the entire family but please take due care and notice if bringing babies or toddlers.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
My husband Tom and I bought our flat last year, shortly after our wedding, and spent the best part of 6 months transforming it into our dream home.
One of the many reasons we love living here is the location. Church Street, with its fantastic array of restaurants and delis, is a two minute walk, which is perfect for us as one of our favourite pastimes is eating out and food in general! We also like to socialise and the area has many wonderful bars and pubs to suit any occasion.
Our balcony looks out onto the stunning Clissold Park, and we enjoy feeding the ducks in the pretty ponds and taking our various nieces and nephews to the huge playground within.
Tom is an art teacher and I work in hospitality close by. Another of our favourite pastimes is going for long walks and cycle rides, always discovering new and exciting places to visit in this eclectic part of East London.
We also love travelling, and have been on many adventures together over the years, meeting new people and discovering new places.
During the times we are away travelling, we decided Airbnb would be a great opportunity to let people stay at our flat and enjoy this wonderful area and all it has to offer.