Chateau de Montagne. Perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Designer decorated, 4 bedroom, 3 bath town home. Sleeps up to 10-12 people - Perfect for Family Rentals. Located in the Town of Mammoth Lakes, CA; Directly on the free Shuttle System at Stop 5 for super convenient access to all Mammoth has to offer. Located within walking Distance to Vons, restaurants, shopping and movie theater.
The condo has been upgraded with 5-star Waldorf Astoria hotel brand mattresses and bed linens throughout.
Book soon! Come during the fall and enjoy the beautiful cool weather.
Mammoth Mountain opens November 9, 2017. Get ready for another winter season by booking now!
Located at the popular Chateau de Montagne. Spacious floor plan. Perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Designer decorated, 4-bedroom, 3-bath town home. Sleeps up to 10-12 people - Perfect for Family Rentals. Located in the Town of Mammoth Lakes, CA; Directly on the free Shuttle System at Stop #5 for super convenient access to all Mammoth has to offer. Located within walking Distance to Vons, restaurants, shopping and movie theater.
*4-bedroom, 3 bath, spacious on two floors with total of 1700+ sq. ft.
*professional interior designer decorated
*High-end, residential mountain lodge décor
*sleeps 10-12 people (great for multiple families!)
*right in the Town of Mammoth Lakes
*walking distance to the park, Vons, the Stove, and other popular restaurants
*Town’s free shuttle/bus stop right outside the condo (Stop #5)
*very close to Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort (accessible by town’s bus)
*car not necessary upon arrival with the convenience of walking distance to market or via town’s public transportation
*Upper level: living room with wood-burning stove, 55-inch 4K flat screen HDTV in the living room, 55-inch flat screen HDTV in the master bedroom, dining, kitchen, and outdoor deck with BBQ grill; plus master bedroom with en-suite master bath with tub
*lower level: 3 large bedrooms with 1 king bedroom, 1 room with twin/twin bunk and a twin/full bunk, 1 room with twin/full bunk, 2 bathrooms (one with tub, one with shower), laundry, and ski/snowboard storage
*all bedrooms have flat-screen TV (master's TV is 55")
*free wifi and cable TV
*5-star Waldorf Astoria hotel brand mattresses and all-white bed linens that are laundered after every guest stay
*complex with heating swimming pool (closed during winter) and Jacuzzi spa with BBQ area
New owners have made improvements to the 5-star review condo so it is only getting better! We would love to host you in our improved home!
Accès des voyageurs
The condo is a part of a large complex which also provides a heated swimming pool (open during the spring/summer), jacuzzi/hot tub, and barbeque area. The sauna/jacuzzi building is within steps away from the bedroom's sliding door.
The condo is also equipped with a BBQ grill right on the balcony.
There are 2 parking spaces for your and your guests. You can park one right in front of the door and the other will depend on what's available there. Parking is not marked and you do not need a pass. If you run into a parking problem, please contact Joe Genchi, Property Manager, at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If you need more than 2 parking spaces, you can pay for parking at the RV park nearby.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Feel free to contact us (the owners)! On average we respond within the hour.
You will also be given the property manager's contact information in case you run into problems during your stay.
Rate per night and cleaning fee are inclusive of the Town of Mammoth Lakes 13% Transient Occupany Tax (TOT) and 1% Tourism Business Improvement District (TBID) assessment. Business Tax Certificate Number: 7847
1. PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SHOES ONCE INSIDE THE PROPERTY.
2. The check-in time is 4 PM Pacific Time and check-out time is 10 AM Pacific Time.
3. This property requires a certain number of night(s) minimum stay as listed on the reservations web site. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than the number of days listed on the reservations web site, then you will be charged the based on the minimum number of nights as listed on the reservations web site.
4. You shall allow the Owners or the Owners’ agent (such as a contractor, plumber, electrician, Property Manager, etc.) access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The Owners shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
5. Smoking is NOT allowed.
6. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
7. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
8. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
9. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order to avoid extra cleaning charges (assessed if you left the property extra dirty). Please leave the property in the same condition as you checked in -- no stains on the furniture, rugs, or carpet. All dishes should be clean or in the dishwasher on a wash cycle when you leave. Do not leave any dirty dishes behind. The kitchen should be left in good condition. If the property needs extra cleaning (wash dishes, extra scrubbing in the kitchen, take out trash from the property, removing stains, etc.), you will be charged for extra cleaning service after your check-out. Please respect our home as if it is yours.
10. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
11. Pets are NOT allowed. (Sorry!)
12. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles, although in practice they are sometimes difficult to find. If you are not able to find parking, please contact the Property Manager for assistance in resolving parking problems and to try to be flexible during periods of high occupancy. Thank you!
13. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit. Daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
14. Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located right outside the property.
15. Pool Area Rules.
a.Each person at the swimming pool must be one of the guests staying the Property (lessee/renter) or the guest of a lessee/renter.
b.Children under the age of 14 using the swimming pool or spa must be under direct adult supervision.
c.Guests renting the Property are allowed a maximum of two guests who are not staying with them in their unit.
d.There will be no glass in the pool area, and no food in the swimming pool or jacuzzi.
e.Nude swimming or bathing is prohibited.
f.Running in the pool or jacuzzi area is prohibited.
g.Jumping or diving into the jacuzzi is prohibited.
h.Litter must be deposited in the trash cans provided.
i.Radios or stereos must be kept at a low volume so that fellow swimmers and occupants of units adjacent to the pool area are not disturbed.
j.During the summer, both jacuzzi and swimming pool hours are from 10 AM to 10 PM Pacific Time. The swimming pool is usually open starting Memorial Day through Labor Day (weather permitting); the jacuzzi hours are from 10 AM to 10 PM.
k.Please make sure the gates are properly closed when entering and leaving the pool area.
l.Individuals who violate these Pool Area Rules may be fined $100.
16. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
17. No refunds will be given due to storms or road conditions.
18. Please note that we have melamine bowls/plates and acrylic cups in the condo which are dishwasher safe in the TOP RACK ONLY. The melamine plates will not fit in the top rack of the dishwasher, so they must be hand washed. We have provided them for guests who would like alternatives to ceramic/stone/porcelain dinnerware, especially for those who have younger kids. Please take good care of them and hand wash as needed.