À propos de ce logement
My place is in the most beautiful suburban areas of Reykjavik, beautiful view over the valley. Perfect for single travelers, couples or close friends with one 120 cm wide bed.
The bus station is just outside the door! Cheap grocery store, burger joint and a bar is just across the street. One of Reykjavik's best swimming pools in walking distance.
The room has a nice bed and a good view. You have your own balcony. You will have the apartment all to yourself during the day.
My apartment is on the third floor of the building and there is no elevator. Your room is one of four total rooms in the apartment, we use one of them as an office with a big desk, you can use that if you want.
Your room is not big but you get a nice bed, a hanger for your clothes and a drawer. You can walk straight out to your own balcony facing east where the sun comes up. We will use the rest of the apartment together but it will be all yours most of the time as I will be away.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole apartment will be available for you to use. The living room is big and bright, in there is a big dining table where you can eat your food. I have a good kitchen with a fridge and freezer, oven, stove and a microwave. Small electronics like a toaster, blender and a coffee machine, senseo coffee on the house ;)
I have a television with some Icelandic channels that you can watch in the evening.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be working most days from 8 am to 5 pm and I live my own life but when I'm home I can always help you with everything you need!
There is a small Cavalier dog in the house and he will be home most of the time. If I am away I will have to trust you to look after him and not let him out of the house. You can take him for a walk if you want :)
Getting from the airport to my house:
1) Take a taxi to Hraunbær 70.
2) Reccomended; Take the airport shuttle to BSÍ or Grayline station and take a taxi from there to Hraunbær 70.
3) Cheapest: You can take the airport bus to the Grayline bus station. On the main street (street name: Sæbraut) above the Grayline bus station is a bus-stop. You can take bus number 16 which will take you to the front of my building. I can give you better information about that after you book.
- I don't like parties or events at the house but you can stay up and talk all you want. Just try and keep the volume down.
- I have a dog that will be at home during the day, he is very small and friendly so do not be alarmed.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Hi! My name is David and I live here with my mother and my sister. They will be abroad until the end of August so my mothers bedroom will be available for you :) I am a student but I am working as a salesman for the summer. I love to travel myself, both abroad and inside the country. I have been to most places of the popular spots in Iceland so I could give you some tips and tricks. I am very helpful and I will do my best to make the best of your trip to Iceland.