Beautiful home, minutes from downtown Flagstaff! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: To keep the home as affordable as possible for smaller groups, basic rent covers the entire downstairs, which sleeps up to 4 people and includes the master King bedroom and 2nd queen bedroom and 2 full baths. The upstairs bedrooms and bath are rented with an additional per person charge. THE UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM ARE AVAILABLE ONLY BY KEYED ENTRY WITH PRIOR RESERVATIONS. Please contact us if you have questions.
This home is beautifully decorated, warm and inviting. Our home is minutes from Historic Downtown Flagstaff, an easy walk or 3 minute drive. Downtown offers many restaurants, bars and shops. A great location for visiting the Grand Canyon, Sedona or the other sites in Northern Arizona! You’ll love my place because of the kitchen, comfy beds, great outdoor spaces and location! Great for couples, business travelers, and families. Pets: 1-2 allowed with permission, $25 fee per pet. This home, like almost all Flagstaff homes, does NOT have air conditioning.
Master has a king size bed and private bath, second downstairs bedroom has queen bed, and a hall bath. Upstairs a 3rd bedroom with queen bed, and a 4th bedroom/TV room with a bunk bed. Also a 3rd full bath upstairs. The living room has vaulted ceilings, and the kitchen/dining room area is spacious and leads to the back patio with gas grill.
basic rent covers the entire downstairs, which sleeps up to 4 people and includes the master King bedroom and 2nd queen bedroom and 2 full baths.
The upstairs bedrooms and bath are rented with an additional per person charge, and an increased cleaning fee. THE UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM ARE AVAILABLE ONLY BY KEYED ENTRY WITH PRIOR RESERVATIONS.(If you have 4 people and need an upstairs bedroom and bath there is an additional charge.) If you need clarification or have questions please contact us and we are happy to explain.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Once your reservation is confirmed, you can see the all the access information, including the code to the lockbox for the front door. We will leave a binder with instructions and rules on the desk in the entry. The binder will contain all of our contact information should you need to contact us. If we don't answer the phone, please text us!
Hilltop Retreat Vacation Rental Agreement
Welcome to the Hilltop Retreat!
Renter agrees to:
Cancellation policy: Reservations canceled before 30 days are 100% refund minus any credit card or misc fees. Within 30 days of arrival date, no refund is given.
Check in time is 4pm, check out is 11am(URL HIDDEN)You agree to only occupy the home during your reservation period, and to vacate at the end of that term. Please return keys to the key box at the end of your stay, and a $50 fee will be assessed if you vacate the property with the keys.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not hold loud parties or create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. If a noise disturbance is reported during your visit, you could forfeit your damage deposit.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. 5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted ONLY with prior approval. There is $25 non-refundable fee, per pet, per stay.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted in the winter. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. If you may desire to use towels outside for any reason, we suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace in the living room is not available for guests use. The wood stove in the kitchen dining room is available for your use in winter months. One bundle of wood is included with your stay, you may purchase additional wood.
12. Water and Sewer: Water is included in your stay, but we ask that your use it with the environment in mind. Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or any other items including excessive paper should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or other objects have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to costs of a plumbing service visit and or repair.
13. Storms: In winter month, but can occur anytime. We do not offer refunds for storms unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Storm Warning" area of the vacation home reserved by the guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a Storm Warning," area, we will refund: a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Warning is lifted; and c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the Warning" period.
*Mountain roads can be curvy and steep, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: *Damage deposits are held for 48 hours. If no loses are reported by the owner/management company within that time, there will be no charge to your account. If a claim is put in by the owner/management company, you will be notified and it will be handled through the Resolution Center in Airbnb. Also any damages occurring exceeding your $200 deposit will be billed to the reserving guest.
Thank you for staying with us and enjoy your stay at the Hilltop Retreat!
Cet hôte a 231 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires