The dream beach house in one of the hidden gems of Bali, Bingin. Secluded under the cliff, in the peace of the nature. Combining traditional Balinese hospitality with modern conveniences with some of the best surf breaks.
Beach house on Bingin Beach, Bali - offering great ocean view, peace and tranquility and true warmth of a home. Secluded and surrounded by beautiful nature but still offering a lot of activities and great vacation.
If you were any closer to the beach you would be wet. 2 world class surf breaks so close you could throw a beer to your friends.
Please note that the price shown is for 1 room, breakfast is not included.
There are 3 other rooms and 2 day beds in the house, so if you would like to book the whole place exclusively it is $300 a day which you need to do in advance.
The listing for all the rooms are:
Second Floor Room 1
Second Floor Room 2
Third Floor Room 3
Third Floor Room 4
Accès des voyageurs
The room is on the third floor, at the back of the house, with an ocean view. The big terrace open space is on the second floor right above the beach.
This lounge space with day beds, hammock and couches can be used for group gatherings, celebrations and different activities like yoga, tai chi, meditation, etc.. Just let us know, we can make a true Bali experience for you (from different private sessions to a Bali blessing or a wedding).
Find your spot to catch the sunset.
Mama Tom Tom's restaurant is on the first floor, open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.. If needed, Mama and John can keep it open longer and prepare the food for you that is not on the menu.
Mama will be your Bali mother, nanny, housekeeper and best friend - all in one. And you gonna love her domestic Balinese cuisine!
As Mama says: "Food is love".
- The room can fit 2 adults comfortably.
- There is a good wifi connection (ask John for the password)
- We don't accept credit cards, you can only pay in cash (and that applies for the entire Bingin and most of Bali). The closest ATM is some 10 min ride by bike, so we advise you to have cash with you as it will save you a lot of trouble. Also, many shops, supermarkets and pharmacies are above the cliff some 10 mins or more by bike (as this part of Bali is more secluded), so better make a stock of everything that you need before coming to Bingin
- The beach is a place for surfing and swimming, but because of the reef it's advisable to have booties/shoes for walking in the water (especially during the low tide)
- You can sometimes see monkeys on the terrace or around the house and everywhere in Bingin, so take care of your stuff (don't leave it outside when you are not there). In case you see the monkeys, there is a stick you can use to chase them away, or use water. They are generally not dangerous if you don't approach them (as they are mainly looking for the food).
- Please use electricity and water consciously, bearing in mind that in this part of the island there is a scarcity of it. The water is bought as the island is in big need of it. When you are not in the room or do not need electricity, AC or lights on, please switch them off. Bingin will be thankful.
- Smoking is only forbidden in the rooms.
- We kindly ask you to wash the sand off your feet before coming into the house.
Please let us know about the time of arrival as we are usually open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., so if you are coming before or after that time we must arrange for someone to wait for you. You can either call us or send a message on airbnb or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) page Mama Tom Tom's (URL HIDDEN)
The contact person during your stay will be John, who works on the first floor and can be also reached at local numbers +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
You can call him before getting to Bingin to help you carry the luggage down the Bingin stairs to the beach and the house (the usual tip is $5).
Also, he can organize a transport for you or a tourist tour, rent a bike, surfing or snorkelling equipment.
Additionally, for any other issues and if John or Mama Tom Tom cannot help you at the moment, you can write us on airbnb or at the given contact phone numbers.
The ultimate Balinese Mama. She will treat you like you are one of the family.