This Edwardian building is quintessential SF - located on a quiet block with sweeping views of downtown and updated with all the modern amenities. Our home is steps from Dolores Park - the most vibrant and diverse (and fun!) gathering spot in SF. It's also a short walk from many of the best restaurants, cafes and shops, like Ritual, Tartine, Delfina, Aster, Al's Place and more. You’ll love the chef's kitchen and comfy Keetsa beds. Great for couples, a few friends, business travelers, & families.
This bright 3 bedroom, 2 bath unit occupies a full floor (>1,300 sqft) in a historic, 4-unit Edwardian building constructed in 1908, with hardwood floors and custom molding work throughout. It has the comfortable, quiet calm of a home in the suburbs, with the convenience and energy of being just blocks from the best parks, restaurants, cafes, shops and bars San Francisco has to offer. It's located on a gorgeous, tree-lined street with many other homes built in the late 1800s and early 1900 (you'll often see architectural tour groups walk by on weekends).
The adjoining kitchen, dining room and living room feature six large windows, offering panoramic views of downtown San Francisco, from City Hall to AT&T Park.
The unit has been updated with high-end, modern amenities such as:
• Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas oven and range, All-Clad pots and pans, Le Creuset pots, Global Japanese knife set, and more.
• Vitamix, Sodastream (sparkling water), cafe-style coffee making equipment (Capresso conical burr grinder, Hario pour-over, Bonavita electric kettle) and KitchenAid.
• Matching Crate&Barrel plates, bowls, mugs, glasses and silverware. We also have cups, plates and cutlery for the little ones.
• 60” wall-mounted Samsung plasma TV with 5.1 surround sound.
• AppleTV with Netflix and HBO.
• Wi-Fi with high-speed, 75Mbps internet.
• Nest smart thermostat.
• Lutron dimmers throughout.
• Keetsa eco-friendly foam mattresses.
• King size bed
• Day bed that converts to a queen sized bed (on the floor)
• Ensuite full bathroom
• Walk-in closet
• Full-sized bed
• Blackout shades
—Third Bedroom (converted to an office)
• Jarvis adjustable standing desk
• 27” monitor + wireless keyboard
• Using a single air mattress or Pack-n-Play, so it can also be used as a bedroom (4 person max occupancy still applies)
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the full interior space as well as to one off-street parking spot with remote garage door opener.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We've lived in San Francisco for more than 15 years and this is our home. We love helping travelers make the most out of their time here. So, we'll be readily available via call/email/text at all times during your stay. We'd be happy to share our favorite spots in the neighborhood, great tourist outings, self-guided walking tours and any other helpful information about one of our favorite cities.
As longtime Airbnb guests but relatively new hosts, we're offering below market pricing on the rental to help get us started. Take advantage! :)
- No more than 4 adults staying in the home
- Please remove shoes inside
- No loud noise after 9pm
I love living in the Bay Area, but am an avid traveler. I've lived in Argentina and Brazil and have traveled to more than 30 countries. Travel has taught me people are much more the same than we are different, and to go out of my way to try to help tourists. All my best travel experiences happened because of the thoughtfulness of locals.