Sleep 2 Adults & 2 Child (not suitable for business travellers)
Langport on the Somerset Levels, a lovely quiet spot.
Willow is a 50’s girl with accurate era fittings & décor. She is a very rare model which we were lucky to find, she is an all original girl, lovingly cared for by the same family from new. She is incredibly well preserved & still has some original features. She is situated in the lower garden tucked away in a quiet spot with her neighbours the Bluebells; our flock of six hens.
Please see the plan of Willow for details on the space.
Accès des voyageurs
• Secure private off road parking
• Logs for the fire pit and charcoal for the BBQ
• Linen and towels provided
• Luxurious sleeping bags and pillows
• Non Smoking
• Cleaning products
• Cooking Utensils
• Cutlery, Crockery and Glassware
• Washing up facilities in the garden cabin
• Washing machine and tumble dryer, iron & ironing board in the garden cabin
• Gas Cooker – original caravan cooker
• Kettle/ Radio
• Store cupboard – Milk, Bread, Butter, Eggs, Marmalade, Jam, Apple Juice, Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Cooking oil, Tomato Ketchup, Brown Sauce, Vinegar, Salt & Pepper.
• Seating for 4 around folding dining table
• Sleeping for 2 on the side cushions by the table
• Sleeping for 2 in small double bed which folds away into a cupboard during the day to reveal further seating for 2.
• Electric heater
GARDEN CABIN BATHROOM:
• Shower and wc
• Luxury toiletries and robes
• Washing up facilities
• Garden with seating
• Under cover barbecue area with a barbeque and charcoal, shared with the cottages.
• Fire pit with cooking tripod and seating.
Willow is a 50’s girl with accurate era fittings and décor. She is a very rare model which we were lucky to find, she is an all original girl, lovingly cared for by the same family from new. She is incredibly well preserved and still boasts all her original features including oak furniture, gas lamps.
Willow is situated in the lower garden tucked away in a quiet spot with her neighbours the Bluebells; our flock of six hens that lay the eggs that you will find in your welcome pack. She has a small kitchenette with the original gas cooker which has an oven and two burners, and a larder cupboard in which we have installed a modern fridge and microwave. The living area has a electric heater should the weather be inclement and has seating on both sides around a freestanding folding table. The seating will also provide sleeping for two. Therefore Willow is perfect for couples or a cosy four, however unlike Withy cottage 1 & 2 she is not suitable for pets. The small double bed which drops down from a hideaway cupboard has a new handmade mattress to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep. Luxurious sleeping bags are also provided together with pillows and soft fluffy towels. The sleeping bags can be zipped together to make a large double sleeping bag if necessary.
During the day with the bed folded away there is a spacious area to sit, and on the colder days with the coal stove alight you can spend a cosy afternoon reading or playing one of the many games to be found in the cupboards. Also provided is a vast selection of watercolour paints, paper and brushes etc, together with books on learning to paint with watercolours.
Shower facilities: the cabin is just a short distance from Willow and has a WC and shower, a sink for washing up and a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Cooking facilities: in addition to the stove in Willow, there is a fire pit with a tripod and pot as well as a barbeque with large comfortable benches around the fire where you can relax away a summers evening.