À propos de ce logement
My place is close to 1. great bus links to the city centre .
2, walking distance to the Edgbaston Reservoir for cycling, water sports, hiking and relaxing,
3, close to a lovely cycle route along the Birmingham canal into the city and all the art and culture and dining that Birmingham has to offer.
4. You’ll love my place because its clean, and it is in a quite location within a newly built complex. 5. My place is good for , solo travellers/ adventurers, and ideal for business travellers.
Also the house is warm and cosy and above all, it is pristine clean and we like our visitors to keep it that way.
Other house guests are also fastidiously clean, amenable friendly and easy going.
Accès des voyageurs
All guests are able to use the lounge ONLY and limited kitchen use for making a hot or cold drink.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am able to help, guide and give directions to all guests face to face upon arrival and also by telephone or email after that.
There will be an induction cup of tea/coffee and an introductory chat... to get to know each other a little.
Visitors can easily go into the city centre by foot along the canal which will take approx. 45 min or by bicycle ( approx. 15 min )
or by bus from the main road 200 m from the house or by taxi.
- Noise to be kept to the minimum after 10.30 pm
- No shoes in the house. these to be kept in the shoe cabinet
- if using the kitchen facilities, then to washing and clean after use.
- Must leave all the common areas such as the lounge, the dining room and kitchen in the same spotless condition as found.
- No additional visitors or guests are allowed
I am a lawyer with in excess of 20 years experience in private practice, industry and for non profit organisations. Specialising in Employment, Human Rights and Contract. I qualified in 1992.
I am married with two grown up daughters who have moved out of the family home pursuing their own professional careers.
A keen cyclist and hiker and traveller, having visited some 30 counties. I get itchy feet all the time to set off on new expedition and hence love travellers.
I live in rural Leicestershire which has some great routes to cycle off road.
Happy to help and advise you about your stay in Birmingham. This is my second home where I work on a part time basis.