À propos de ce logement
My place is close to parks and great views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This space near the front entry is the dining room with partition for privacy has a real queen bed and has enough room for an additional queen air mattress. This area is on 1st story of a large 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2-story single family residence. If your guest count is 3 or more, please contact us.
Please read Home Rules prior to booking.
We just completed a remodel of the entire home which included BRAND NEW tile flooring throughout all downstairs, bathrooms and laundry room. BRAND NEW stainless steel appliances, new paint in all rooms, bathrooms remodeled and more! This private master suite is on the second story of a large 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath single family residence.
We airbnb each bedroom and the shared downstairs space by front entry separately. We recommend large groups book multiple rooms to fit comfortably. See our other listings here: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=27598231
Accès des voyageurs
Shared downstairs kitchen, dining, living room, downstairs shared half bathroom, and upstairs shared full bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We respect our guests privacy but routinely visit to help all guests feel welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything!
We ask you please return the room, bathroom and common areas to their cleaned state prior to checking out to allow the next guest to immediately check in.
**WELCOME** CHECK-IN POLICY
1. This is a SHARED home. Please keep kitchen, living room & bathroom clean at all times.
2. Check In Time: 4-8 pm. Early check-in fee $20 (contact us).
3. Room Key: The room key is in door knob. If not, contact us.
4. Front Door: When inside, turn deadbolt knob. When outside, press lock symbol.
5. Towels: Towels are in plastic bin inside room.
6. Vacuum & Mop: Vacuum is attached to wall in upstairs hallway. Mops w/ disposable pads located next to vacuum & also next to refrigerator. Cleaning supplies in upstairs hallway.
1. Shoes: Please REMOVE SHOES upon entering.
2. Unregistered Guests: Unregistered guests are NOT allowed to enter the house per Airbnb Rules. If you have a guest, please let us know beforehand, and we can register them.
3. WIFI is a shared network with other guests. Use of WIFI is at your own risk.
4. Smoking and Illegal Drug Use are NOT allowed ANYWHERE on property. Smoking damage fee: minimum $250.
5. Toilet: Do not flush feminine products or wipes. Unclogging charge: minimum $200.
6. Animals or Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Kitchen & Living Room: Please wash dishes & clean all surfaces after EACH use. Coffee maker & filters are provided, but not coffee.
8. Green Pledge: Please limit use of electricity & water. Turn OFF lights, TV & electronics when not home.
1. Check out time is 11:00 am. Late check-out fee is $20 (contact us)
2. Linens: Place used sheets, pillowcases & towels in laundry hamper in room.
3. Tidy up room and common areas used.
Bedroom Trash Can: Empty all GARBAGE to large GARBAGE bin in front of house.
4. Kitchen: Wash & put away dishes used and wipe counters.
5. Kitchen Recycle Can: Empty blue RECYCLE container in kitchen to large RECYCLE bin in front of house.
6. Used Cleaning Rags: Place in Dirty Rags basket on top of washer.
**Thank you and Happy Travels!!**
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 582 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a hip cool family and love to travel! We enjoy hosting guests as much as we do being guests. We've traveled to many countries and hope to continue our worldwide exploration.
We currently live in the city and are at home with luxury amenities and bring those standards to our listings but equally love the outdoors, going off the grid, and camping. We hope we can be amazing hosts and equally great guests if we get the pleasure to meet. Happy Travels!