À propos de ce logement
Cozy and PRIVATE rooms. Stay close to your travel group.
Conveniently located right in the middle of Shinsekai(新世界), popular tourist spot famous for Tsutenkaku tower and kushikatsu (deep fry meat/vegetable).
Great Location(To walk):
- 240m to Ebisucho subway station (3min)
- 350m to Spa World (4min)
- 850m to Nipponbashi/Kuromon Market (10min)
- 900m to Shitennnoji temple (11min)
- 5min to Namba/Shinsaibashi
- 30min to Universal Studios
- 47min to Kansai Airport
- Newly renovated apartment building.
- Your rooms are located on the 3rd floor.
- FREE WIFI in your room/common space for all your internet needs!
- Your rooms are private (lockable door). No sharing with strangers.
- There are bedding, a closet, dresser/sink, refrigerator, kettle, desk and chairs in each room.
- Basic amenities (towels, shampoo, toothbrush etc) are provided.
Accès des voyageurs
- Your rooms are private.
- The space below is shared:
The key to the common area is attached to your room key.
︎First Floor: Common living room (with big screen TV),
Common Shower Room (male/female separated),Men's Toilet, Ladies' Toilet
︎2nd Floor: Ladies' Toilet, Smoking Area
︎3rd Floor: Men's Toilet
︎5th Floor: Roof Terrace
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- Our rooms are all self-check in.
- We will send you a guide containing instructions to reach the apartment and how to enter the room.
- We have a staff nearby during the day on weekdays, but if you need anything just send us a message/call us through the number provided to you.
- There are NO elevators in the apartment.
- The room is located on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Please the staircase to access to your room.
- This is not a hotel, so there is no daily housekeeping. And please leave the room the way you find it.
- The shower rooms are shared so you may have to wait if they are occupied by other guests.
- Please practise common etiquette when using the common spaces (living room, shower etc).
- Contact us immediately if you notice any unusual activities.
- *Please read our welcome guide carefully regarding access to the apartment.
- *Please send in an inquiry before proceeding with instant booking.
- *No Smoking in the room.
- *Please remove your shoes upon entering the room.
- *Please inform us if you are checking in with children below 12 years old.
- *Please be quiet after 22:30pm.
- *No pets.
- *No illegal drugs.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 194 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, we are a group of enthusiastic travellers based in Osaka.
Origami is the art of folding paper into an indefinite possibility of shapes and forms. And hence our group name: Origami House.
We love the symbol which signifies that we can create unlimited creative outcomes from something simple.
With dream and passion, we continuously seek to explore and create new values for our guests.
Our group consists of some passionate members from various backgrounds, from IT to design. We enjoy communicating and hanging out with our guests during evenings and weekends.
Simply providing a bed with a roof in a prime location is not our goal. We want to make you feel at home in Osaka and most importantly, have a great time in Japan by experiencing something more.
We'd like to show you more about Osaka and Japan, so feel free to ask us anything at all.
We have some high quality apartments, shared bedrooms and guesthouses so please check out our other listings as well.
For big group (fits 7ppl): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12128107