In the heart of Bangkok, close by Lumpini Park/MRT, this duplex is protected from the hustle of the city in a quiet neighbourhood. With its solid wood furniture, floor to ceiling windows, modern household appliances and greenery plants, my place is a sanctuary where you'll enjoy sharing time with friends and family in a happy manner. You can feel an atmosphere of exclusivity and class, like a 5 star hotel standard; comfy beds, clean fluffy towels, essential toiletries and welcome drinks/snacks.
In downtown Bangkok, Lumpini area is centrally located but protected from the hectic of modern-day life, where life passes at the pace chosen by those who live here. Serpentine is situated in a quiet but conveniently accessed street, this 4-bedroom duplex was newly renovated in an elegant european style with charming touch. Its wide and bright bay windows, airy balconies and shady big trees make this place a truly pleasant yet enjoyable stay.
These 2 spacious apartments are 270 sqm (2906 sqft) in size. Serpentine is a unique premises in which well-being, tranquillity and pleasure go hand-in-hand with the joy of get-together with family and friends.
During your stay, you will easily get to all the tourist attractions - the Grand Palace, China Town, Kaosan Rd, Siam Paragon, Central World, etc - with the MRT Lumpini (only 5 minutes walk) or by car (500m away from the high way).
Accès des voyageurs
2 large apartments with:
- 4 cozy bed-rooms with comfortable beds
- 4 bathrooms with fluffy towels and essential toiletries
- 2 spacious living and dining rooms
- 2 fully furnished kitchens
- 2 terraces
+ Free Wi-Fi and cable TV
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can contact me anytime by phone, instant messaging App or by email.
I can provide a variety of on demand services such as:
- Airport Private car / Van pick-up and drop off
- International / Thai breakfast
- Cultural / Sightseeing tours in / out Bangkok
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information, I can arrange the holiday of your dreams with bespoke guidance and premium services.
The homeowner is not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries, illnesses that occur while in properties and for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guests.
The homeowner requests a scan of each guest's passport upon arrival.
- Homeowner has to scan passports of all guests
- Smoking is only allowed on balconies
- No pet is allowed
- No parties/events, please be considerate to neighbors
- Please turn off the air conditions/lights/water when not in use and leaving the house
- Please take off shoes in the room and put on slippers provided
- Please keep room tidy and clean as when you arrive
- Please do not put any sanitary napkins and diapers in the toilet
- Please remove and tie garbage bags especially the ones with left over food/drinks and put them in the trash room behind the gate
Cet hôte a 173 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Like everyone does, I love travelling and exploring new places with family and friends. I live a healthy lifestyle; body, mind and attitudes. A sporty kind of lady who enjoys outdoor activities; yoga, golf, brisk walk and light jog. Usually spend a free time at my resort homes in the countryside surrounded by beautiful nature. You are most welcome to come stay at my place and I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. My life motto is to be happy everyday and be mindful ;))