Beautiful, new, 1 bedroom suite in gorgeous character home across from the beach. Complete kitchen. Washer/dryer. Shower/bath. Queen size bed, living room with sofa bed, reclining chair, Wifi, TV, blueray/DVD, Netflix, telephone.
Private entrance to lower-level suite. Note ceilings are under-height (6 1/2 ft).
Beautifully finished and eco friendly. Cork, granite, stainless steel, natural wool carpet. All the charm and character of yesteryear on the outside with modern conveniences and comforts on the inside. This suite comfortably suits up to four guests; three adults or two adults and two children.
The bedroom features a super comfy, high-end queen size mattress. The living room has a couch that pulls out to a sofa bed and a reclining leather chair, plus high definition TV, netflix, telephone. There is also a small "nook" connected to the bedroom with a desk in case you need to get a bit of work done.
Accès des voyageurs
The suite has a private entrance, perfect for guests to feel independent and local. Enjoy the beautiful ocean just across the street!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The suite is a separate, complete one bedroom suite in our house. While we like to respect our guests' privacy, we are happy to chat with them and offer any suggestions on things to see and do.
NO ADDITIONAL FEES OR TAXES
3 night minimum.
Rates shown are discounted rates for our Grand Opening. Available for a limited time only.
Check-in at 4pm, check-out at 11am; however, we try to accommodate guests' schedules. No pets allowed. No smoking.
The following terms and conditions apply and form an agreement between the Host (i.e. Homeowners) and the Guest.
Homeowner: Jordan Fisher (the owner of the property being rented)
Guest: The person or persons renting the property from the Homeowner.
1Property. The property is a suite within a house located in Victoria, British Columbia; the specific street address will be provided to the Guest after the booking is made.
The property is furnished and includes 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, and 1 living room.
1.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of up to 2 people. Up to one additional adult or up to 2 additional children may be added for fee.
2.Term of the rental. The rental period shall be that time period that is reserved and confirmed at the time of booking.
3.Rental Rate, Fees, and Damage Deposit
a. The rental rates, other fees, and damage deposit or damage protection insurance shall be those that are confirmed at the time of booking.
b. Damage Deposit: The Guest will make a $200 Damage Deposit at the time of booking. The damage deposit will be refunded within 30 days of checkout if there is no damage or excessive cleaning fees. Damage liability is not limited to this amount and any excess may be billed to the Guest and is immediately due upon receipt of bill.
Damage may include:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning including smoking in the
house, spills and stains on linen, floors, furniture, etc.; or
iii. Any other damage caused by Guest or their party or their guests.
4. If the Homeowner cancels the Guest reservation at any time due to unavailability of the rental property for any reason the Homeowner will refund 100% of any payments made by the Guest to The Homeowner. The Homeowner’s liability will be limited to the Guest’s payments to the Homeowner only.
5Liability: The Guest is solely responsible and liable for all actions taken by any member of their group any persons they allow on the property. This includes any injuries, death, or loss or damage of personal property. The Guest shall indemnify Homeowner and save it harmless from suits, actions, damages, liability and expense in connection with loss of life, bodily or personal injury or property damage arising from or out of the Guest’s use of the property or any part thereof.
6Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
8Governing Law This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
9.Jurisdiction: The parties submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of British Columbia, Canada.
1. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the property or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the property or others whom they allow on the premise.
2. Smoking and pets are NOT allowed on the property and may result in forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit or incur an additional fee of up to $500.
3. People other than those in the Guest party as outlined at the time of reservation may not stay overnight in the property. Any person the Guest allows in/on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Clean any spills and excessive cooking / grilling residues. Report any damage to the Owners immediately.
5. Only use furniture and appliances for their intended uses. The Owners are not responsible for any damage to personal articles washed in the supplied washer or dryer.
6. Minimize noise or large groups after 9:00 PM.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service.
8. No refunds will be given for storms or bad weather.
9. Additional rules and guidelines will be posted inside the house.
Cet hôte a 123 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have lived in Victoria for many years, I enjoy nature, art, and I love riding my bicycle. I love to travel and and enjoy learning about new cultures. I have been a property manager in Victoria for a few years now.