Enjoy fresh seafood and bonfires at night while you experience Atlantic Canada! This cottage is nicely appointed with all you will need during your stay. It's a charming little seaside village, so if you are looking for a quiet summer holiday with a warm, sandy beach this is it!
Caissie Cape is well known to locals to have one of the loveliest beaches in Southeast New Brunswick. The neighbours are delightfully friendly and you will love the environment.
Reservations are now being taken for Summer 2017!
Weekly rentals are from Sunday (check-in 4pm) to Sunday (check-out 11am).
This clean, bright cottage features:
- 3 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 double, 1 single)
- 1 bathroom
- newly renovated bathroom
- Screened-in porch in backyard
- BBQ, picnic table, fire pit
- Stand-up backyard 'lobster eating table'
- Satellite TV
- High Speed internet (WIFI)
- TV/DVD player (rentals available at Tony's General Store) and iPod dock (3 or 4G)
- All fresh linens are provided, including beach towels
- Lawn chairs and some beach toys available
- Gas stove in kitchen, microwave, coffee maker + filters, all dishes and utensils, toaster
- Ceiling fans in kitchen, living room and master bedroom
- Propane "wood" stove for off-peak season rentals
Bright, open concept layout will make you feel instantly at home! Come and experience what Southeast New Brunswick has to offer! This cottage is located 200m from a private beach on a large private lot with deeded access to the beach at the end of the road.
SORRY, NO SMOKING INSIDE THE COTTAGE.
Distance to nearby attractions:
Moncton (YQM): 25 minutes
Shediac: 15 minutes
Bouctouche (Pays de la Sagouine): 15 minutes
Kouchibouguac Provincial Park: 25 minutes
Fundy National Park/Hopewell Rocks: 1 hour
Magic Mountain/Magnetic Hill: 35 minutes
PEI/Confederation Bridge: 50 minutes
Accès des voyageurs
Beaches, water parks, shopping, outdoor activities, scenery.
Minimum rental period for June, July, August is 7 nights from Sunday to Sunday.