À propos de ce logement
Spacious 1930's unit, light-filled, comfortable and a stroll to the best local coffee! If you're looking for a comfortable time in Wagga Wagga, this creatively styled space could be your future home away from home.
This quirky home is convenient as they come, situated 200m from the cultural hub of Wagga Wagga. But behind the doors of Henley Court's foyer, the tranquil little slice of shared garden, high ceilings and art-deco styling make for a peaceful stay. Traditionally meant for 2, this space could accommodate for a 3rd with our day bed.
Accès des voyageurs
- large master bedroom, queen bed
- good sized ensuite with shower and bath
- modern, functional kitchen, well equipped for the cooks or advice from Jamie Oliver if needed, washing machine available
- open plan living area with a lounge, tv and dvd player, mountains of reading material, dining table and day bed
- 3 minute stroll to cafes, wine and cocktail bar, micro-brewery, art galleries, vintage stores and grocery stores
- 100m from the bank of the Murray River and the renowned Wagga "beach", parks, and plenty of walking trails that transport you into the peace of Aussie bush within minutes
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I've caught the travel bug and am often out of town, so I won't be around for the duration of your stay. Most of my guests arrange to check-in on their own, but I would be very happy to welcome you in person if you like! I'd love to tell you Wagga's best kept secrets or answer any questions you may have, please contact me for any queries.
Please be aware that we don't have private parking, there are both 2-hour and all-day car spaces available on the street
Wifi is not usually provided, however I can arrange a 4G wireless modem upon request, at additional cost. Just me ask if this is something you need!
We live in a quiet complex, so respecting our neighbours and keeping noise to a minimum is a must.
No smoking, although the common garden can be used to smoke.
Out of respect for our quiet neighbours, strictly no parties, or gatherings at the house, other than booked guests. However we are in walking distance of fantastic venues and parks for social activities.
Please respect our beloved possessions and space, enjoy it as we do.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Student of The Written Word, artist in private, lover of books, glossy magazine pages and dinner parties. Addicted to great coffee, late nights and time spent with family.
Returned to Wagga 2011 from the gorgeous beaches of Sydney to lead a life less chaotic, am loving life in this friendly town. I have caught the travel bug and spend as much time as possible taking op-shop tours of regional NSW and exploring the south coast.