Sunny and cozy apartment with floor to ceiling windows and a porch connecting both rooms and the living room. Mosquito nets on all windows. Close to Leblon beach, Lagoa and Jd Botânico. Restaurants, cafés and nightlife are all walking distance.
Our apartment is located at a residential street of Gávea's neighbourhood, which is a student and artists' area and one of Rio's most desired burroughs. The place is well ventilated, sunny and has a porch that runs along the apartment's front (street) view, connecting the living room and both rooms in one stretch.
We have closets on both rooms and mosquito nets on all our windows.
Accès des voyageurs
A casa estará inteira a disposição dos hóspedes e contém: 1 suíte de casal, com um bom banheiro, 1 quarto de solteiro (que pode abrigar mais um colchão no chão), um segundo banheiro também com chuveiro logo em frente ao segundo quarto. A confortável sala de estar conta com um grande sofá-cama, mesa para refeições e televisão a cabo. A cozinha é ampla com muitos armários e oferece microondas, forno elétrico, fogão, geladeira e uma mesa para refeições. A área de serviço oferece máquina de lavar roupa e varal.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be in reach (always) via email, phone or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). My father, who lives up the street, will be representing us while away. He's a real lord =) and an expert handyman (in case needed) as he's an architect...
Good to have family close by. His english is fluent, his knowledge is superb and I'm positive you'll have a blast with his reception!
Don't hesitate to ask us (and him) all you want... We will be delighted to help in any way...!
We have prepared a "How to be a Carioca" kit, containing what we think are essential information for outsiders (especially international ones...) as:
• Handy applications to have. From transportation to food, nightlife and art;
• Local information on Cafés, Bars and our favorite restaurants;
• Basic bus stops and bus routes, from our home;
• Tips on how to get along riding bikes in Rio and where/how to rent them;
• The bureau of exchange, close by;
• No parties please: noise restriction between 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM.
• No guests other than the ones confirmed at check-in. Please don't bring other people in unless you tell us in advance.
• Make sure you turn off the A/C and house lights every time you leave.
• Do not take towels to the beach.
• A person to clean the place and change towels/bed spreads will come after week one. If you need her to come more often, let us know.
• Do not smoke inside the apartment!
• Please take good care, and enjoy your stay!
Hi, my name is Gui. I'm a photographer from Brazil. Traveling is something I really enjoy doing. Getting to know new places, people and new cultures. My wife and I are making our home available for a 5 month period, approximately. You are welcome to stay in our home and enjoy the wonders of Rio de Janeiro.