Cosy bedroom with queen bed in zone 2. Wifi, clean sheets and towels provided.
Cozy 1 bed flat, in a lovely neighborhood close to local shops and a park, with great transport links:
- Easiest way into Central London:
Take the 242 bus to Hackney Central overground station (5min bus ride) then take the overground 3 stops to Highbury and Islington. From there take the Victoria Line 4 stops to Oxford Circus. (train journey takes approx 22 mins, if you factor in walk and wait times, no more than 40 mins)
- The 242 bus gets you to Liverpool street station in 30 mins. From there's its only 6 stops (10mins) to Oxford Circus.
- The 242 bus is 24 hours and conveniently takes you right into central London. Also gets you to Dalston/ Shoreditch in 15/20 mins.
- Meals are not included, but use of the kitchen is fully at your disposal between 07:00am - 22:00pm.
Clean, simple, spacious room with Queen size bed.
Wifi, clean towels & bedding provided.
Ideal for couples, friends or lone travellers.
Nice neighborhood with a range of shops and cafes and a weekly Sunday Market.
Check in times during the week is either before 07:00am or after 19:30pm but I can be flexible depending on work. Free to check in at any time on the weekends.
Check out is noon.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any more queries :)
Accès des voyageurs
- Bathroom is shared, shower is hand held.
- Kitchen is at guests disposal between 07:15am - 22.30pm.
- Welcome to the living room as I mostly have work.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I work full time so unfortunately my time during the week is quite limited. I leave the flat at around 07.10am (most days) and don't usually get home until late.
That being said, I'm never further than a text or email away and most weekends I am around :)
Please consider the following before booking:
- During the week, guests can check in before 07:00am or after 19:30pm. On weekends check in is flexible and you can check in any time you like.
- For late check out's (after midday) there is a £10 surcharge.
- There is no closet space, but there are bedside drawers, and hangers to hang your clothes on the back of the door.
- Shower is hand held, but large bath tub to unwind in after a long day.
- The flat is quite small so there is no dining table/ area - however trays are available.
- Once you are all checked in and settled, no hard shoes inside please.
- If you want to bring a friend, please run it by me before doing so.
- Double check the door is locked when you are going out as it is not self locking.
- Often people will ring the intercom buzzer either to gain entry for one reason or another, ignore it. Likewise, if anyone knocks on the front door, do not answer it as I never have unexpected visitors or deliveries (sorry to sound like a parent!)
- I usually am in and out of the bathroom between 6:15am - 7:15am on most week days. I am flexible though, so if you need the bathroom at that time, let me know.
- If there's any problem during your stay, no matter how small - please let me know, and I will endeavour to rectify it.
- Lastly, Enjoy your stay! :)