Welcome to one of the trendiest historical areas of Lisbon - Bairro Alto!
In the most famous street and only a minute away from Chiado and Principe Real, this flat is a great holiday spot for a very authentic experience of this charming capital.
A one bedroom apartment to let, recently renovated, in the heart of Bairro Alto, fully furnished and equipped (sleeps four).
Just two minutes away from the metro, and even less for the buses and tram.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
Flat fully equipped:
*Stove (Cooking Hob)
*Kitchen utensils & Cutlery
*Pots, pans, plates and glasses
*Vacuum cleaner & Cleaning utensils
*Laundry Drying Rack
*Iron & board
*First aid kit
*Fire extinguisher & blanket
*Baby Travel Cot available on request
Fresh linens and towels provided.
Free Wi-Fi, Hi-Fi and cable TV.
Can accommodate up to 4 people - 1 double bed and 1 sofa double bed.
The metro station of Baixa-Chiado is just a 2 minute walk away, as well as several buses (and the famous 28 tram!) which will take you pretty much anywhere.
Shops, restaurants, supermarket and post office are all in the same neighborhood and only a few moments away.
At night, you have the best nightlife in Lisbon! Bars, pubs, Fado houses, jazz bars and coffee shops all around.
ATTRACTIONS & SIGHTSEEING (within walking distance)
* A Brasileira - have coffee & a custard tart!
* Santinis - the best homemade icecream in Lisbon!
* Rua Augusta
* Terreiro do Paço
* Hard Rock Café
* Miradouro de S Pedro de Alcantâra
* Miradouro de Sta. Catarina
* Príncipe Real
* Elevador da Glória
* Elevador de Sta. Justa
If you are looking to get to know Lisbon and experience good food, fado, sightseeing, while staying comfortably in an historical part of town, this is the place for you. We are kids / family friendly as well. If you'd like to go to the beach, it's only a train ride away to Cascais or Sintra!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have total and exclusive access to the flat.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This flat is managed professionally, committed to a high-standard exclusive service.
You will have a warm welcome, and we will show you the apartment in person, explaining how everything works. You will have a permanent contact number if any questions arise.
= OTHER SERVICES Available upon request =
*Welcome basket (breakfast / wine & cheese)
*Guided tours / Special daily programs
*Daily / weekly cleaning
• Our base price applies to One Bedroom for 1 to 2 people – Extra LINEN 15€ provided upon request
• CHILDREN of all ages also count as guests (all linen and towels included + Baby travel cot available upon request). Thank you so much for bearing that in mind when making your reservation – please book them as CHILD (and not INFANTS) otherwise Airbnb will not count them as valid guests.
• Our check-in/out times are flexible and upon request & availability (generally check-in after 14:00 and check-out till 12:00) – An extra 15€ fee applies for CHECK-IN between 21:00–9:00
UPON BOOKING: Please send us your details
• Arrival Schedule in Lisbon & Flight Number
• If you'll bring Regular (check-in) Luggage or only Hand Luggage – so we can calculate more accurately how long you'll take to the flat
• Which transport you'll take from the airport to the flat (taxi/metro/bus)
• How many separate Beds you'll need for your stay
• Departure Schedule from Lisbon
• Your telephone number while in Lisbon
We will gladly welcome you to our hometown, charmingly host you, and give you first-hand insider tips to Lisbon, where we manage several apartments.
We speak Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Come visit our world acclaimed capital!