This modest little flat, small and imperfectly-formed, is in a working-class neighbourhood. If you're looking for a luxury penthouse suite this is not for you!
However the place is light, sunny & secure. Vintage & retro furnishings. Small sunny courtyard with deck.
Perfect for a solo female traveler, OK for couples.
Great for cyclists & walkers close to 5-15 minute walks to central city, parks, cafe & pub.
I’m a writer and reader so there are plenty of books on the shelves for you to browse.
TV has Chromecast so you can stream from your smart phone or tablet. Reliable WiFi.
Wonderfully positioned for cyclists and walkers:
* Just across the road from a park and cycle ways, the sea in front and the hills behind.
* 5 minute walk to coffee shop in Founder's Park which has special events over summer.
* 10 minute walk to a great local pub serving craft beer which has Nelson's best fish & chip shop right next door. Order your food there, and they bring it over to you in the pub - no extra charge!
* 15 minute walk to Nelson city centre,
In spite of "No Pets" listing, I would consider a small house-trained pet: there's a cat/dog-flap in the back door.
Gas counter top for cooking + combination convection & microwave oven.
Bathroom is small, with shower but no bath.
Accès des voyageurs
The place is all yours during your stay except for tiny shed in courtyard.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll be available by phone for any questions during your stay
- My flat is very close to neighbouring homes so you will need to be considerate of neighbours: especially regarding parking and noise
- Rubbish is collected early on Tuesday mornings. Rubbish (packed into BLUE rubbish sacks (available from all supermarkets) need to be placed on the roadway Monday night or early Tuesday morning for collection. Paper, cardboard & tin cans (NO GLASS) for recycling go into yellow-lidded wheelie bin for collection on the same morning - although only if full.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I'm a writer and arts worker. I have worked in arts management most of my life, managing festivals, exhibitions, street theatre etc.
I moved to Nelson from Auckland about 11 years ago.
Currently I work in Nelson as a freelance writer, writing book reviews, features and columns.
I am a columnist for the Nelson Mail, writing as "The Grey Urbanist". I also blog at www greyurbanist com. I am the co-creator of a popular local live story-telling show called Couch Stories. You'll find more info at www couchstories co nz.
I'm voracious reader and I enjoy film, good conversation, creative ideas, people-watching, podcasts and walking my dog - a Jack Russell terrier. I'm a non-smoker, pet & plant-friendly and fully house-trained.