- Free Haneda Pick UP.
-Narita pick up available.
- Private tours and rides available.
- Free pocket Wi-Fi.
- SUICA or PASMO train cards lend to guests.
- Amusement park tickets available (Disney, Ghibli, Doraemon, Universal Studio, and more).
- Reserve restaurants.
- Very close to many Tokyo popular areas.
- 10 min walk from Odakyu Line SHIN-YURIGAOKA station.
- 30 min. train ride from Odakyu Line SHINJUKU station to SHIN-YURIGAOKA.
- Many shops and restaurants around SHIN-YURIGAOKA.
You will have 5 apartments privately.
You will not share with the host or other groups.
Apt 1: studio, bath, toilet, kitchen, 1 semi-double bed.
Apt 2: studio, bath, toilet, kitchen, 1 semi-double bed.
Apt 3: studio, bath, toilet, kitchen, 1 semi-double bed.
Apt 4: studio, bath, toilet, kitchen, 1 semi-double bed.
Apt 5: 2 bedrooms, bath, toilet, kitchen, 2 semi-double beds, 2 single sleepers.
Accès des voyageurs
- Free pocket Wi-Fi.
- SUICA or PASMO train cards.
- Washer in each apartment, Some apartments have washer/dryer combo machine.
- Laundry detergent in each apartment.
- A/C, heater in each bedroom.
- Private Kitchen in each apartment: Fully equipped with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, electric kettle, pot/pan, plates, cutlery.
- Private bathroom with tub and hand-shower in each apartment.
- Private Toilet with heated seat and warm-water bidet in each apartment.
- TV in each bedroom.
- Iron and Iron board in each apartment.
- Hair dryer in each bedroom.
- Umbrellas in each apartment.
- Towels in each apartment.
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash in each apartment.
- Cleaning supplies in each apartment.
- Closet in each bedroom.
- Gym: 5min. walk to public gym for 200JPY
- bicycles for free to rent.
- I speak, read and write English
- Hablo, leo, y escribo español. Yo vivía en Ecuador. Si tiene alguna pregunta no dude en contactarme.
- 日本語が母国語です。 日本の方も、海外からでも国内からでもお気軽にご利用ください。お問い合わせも日本語でどうぞ。
Your cooperation is appreciated to keep the price low.
- No loud noise allowed. Please keep your voice down when you have conversation in the apartment. It is a small apartment. Your neighbors could hear you and it will disturb them.
- No smoking allowed inside the apartment. Extra cleaning fee will be charged if you smoke.
- No shoes allowed inside the apartment. There are room shoes available.
- Turn off A/C, TV and lights before leaving the room.
- Lock the windows and door before leaving the room.
- Wash and dry kitchen items and put them back in kitchen cabinet before check-out.
- Empty refrigerator before check-out.
- Throw trash away before check-out. Trash bins are located next to the kindergarten shown in the direction below. Please put glass bottles, plastic bottles and cans in designated baskets. Everything else can go in a big cage.
- Leave the Wi-Fi router, charger, and case in the room before check-out.
- Make sure the door key is in the lock box and lock the lock box before check-out.
I try to respond to your messages as quickly as possible.
I provide private tours and rides.
Ride to/from Haneda Airport.
Ride to/from Narita Airport.
Ride to/from Disneyland/Disneysea
Tokyo one-day tour.
Mt. Fuji one-day tour.
Hakone one-day tour.
Kamakura one-day tour.
Nikko one-day tour.
Other destinations are also available.
Hi I'm Jane.
Thank you for finding my vacation rentals.
I am a full-time Airbnb host.
I take good care of my guests.
I help you with your traveling needs and questions.
I have a driver license for big buses.
I provide transportation services to my guests.
I love traveling and learning different cultures and languages.
I have visited more than 30 countries, lived in Los Angeles, Honolulu, Beijing, Quito in Ecuador, Tokyo, and Kawasaki, and learned 3 languages: English, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese.
My native language is Japanese.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yo vivía en Ecuador. Hablo, escribo y leo español. Si tiene alguna pregunta no dude en contactarme.