À propos de ce logement
Charming one bedroom-convertible to two bedroom garden apartment in a beautifully renovated building located in one of Condado’s most traditional and exclusive neighborhoods.
This one bedroom apartment comfortly hosts 4 guests, as the trundle bed in the living room opens to two twin beds. There is a 32” LED TV in the bedroom and another one in the living area/second bedroom, equipped with Dish cable. Two a/c units in the apartment for your comfort, but you will likely be tempted to let the cross ventilation bring in the tropical breeze from the lagoon. This is a very cool and breezy unit. Fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator and freezer, stove/oven and microwave. Beautiful puertorican artwork enhance the modern decor. This ground floor unit has plenty of garden space for your enjoyment. Crisp linens and a towels, beach towel, soap, shampoo and body lotion will be provided for your comfort.
Housekeeping service available upon request.
WE HAVE 7 MORE APARTMENTS IN THIS BUILDING AND CAN ACCOMMODATE GROUPS OF UP TO 45 PEOPLE.
ASK FOR MULTIPLE APARTMENTS FOR LARGE GROUPS, SPRING BREAK, WORK OR WEDDINGS.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have access of all common areas, patios, laundry, and courtyard. There is a lot of open space for relaxing, in a very safe environment.
Adjacent to the Condado Lagoon Park and a short stroll to the beach and Condado Strip, this area is full of tourist attractions and activities. Kayaking, paddle boats. and paddle boards are available for renting within 20 steps from your door. Surfing, sailing, snorkeling, windsurfing, kitesurfing, beach volleyball, beach soccer and other beach sports are common along Condado beach. We are a stroll away from the Condado Strip at Ashford Avenue, with the best restaurants, five star hotels, casinos and the best nightlife Condado has to offer. In addition, there is a Walgreens pharmacy and grocery stores open 24/7. A short three blocks stroll to the Puerto Rico Museum of Modern Art, or a 5 minute car ride to the Museum of Art of Puerto Rico. Only 10 minutes from San Juan International Airport, Old San Juan and our major business district. The biggest Shopping Mall in the Caribbean, Plaza Las Americas and Puerto Rico's first luxury shopping destination, The Mall of San Juan is also a 10 minutes drive.
We are within walking distance to beaches, restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, etc. Public transportation is easily availabe at all times.
The cleaning fee is US $70.00. This is a one time fee for cleaning the house at the end of your stay. It does not include doing dirty dishes, pots and pans. The housekeeper charges $25.00 for doing dishes.
We do not have daily housekeeper service or changing of linen and or towels during your reservation. If you require additional cleaning during your stay, this can be arranged for and additional fee.
We provide each guest with a set of towels (bath, face , wash cloth and a beach towel). If you require extra towels, we can provide them at a cost of $5.00 per set.
We have a coin laundry room for your convenience, $3.00 each load.
We provide a hair dryer and clothes iron so there is no need to pack that in your suitcase.There is a tourist zone police station across the street from us at the lagoon park, making our neighborhood one of the safest in the tourist zone.
We have 7 other units in the same building ranging from studios to 4 bedrooms, as well as a beachfront apartment in Rincon.
There is a 7% room tax that I most collect before check in. You have the option to pay it cash upon arrival or I can add it to the reservation, in which case Airbnb will add their service fee. Please advise of your preference.
HOUSE RULES WILSON 1083
1. We want you to have a great time and enjoy your vacation, but keep in mind that this is a family house in a family neighborhood. Please be considerate with your neighbors, some of them live here and others are in vacation too. Loud parties or noises will not be permitted. Quiet time from 10 pm to 10 am.
2. No non -paying guest allowed overnight. Tenants must properly escort any visitor
In and out of the premises. For your own safety, THE FRONT GATE MUST BE LOCKED AT ALL TIMES.
3. Liability: Owner shall not be liable for injury or damage to Tenant or any person who uses or is in the premises, or be liable for damage to their property, or the loss
of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. NO SMOKING ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON PREMISES. We will charge $100.00 to smoke clean the apartment.
5. The keys provided are mastered security keys. Replacement of each key will result in a $75.00 each, which will be deducted from your security deposit.
6.There is an outside shower in the courtyard so you can rinse off sand before returning to the apartment. Water pipes in the bathrooms will clog with sand, so for your own comfort, please rinse off sand as you return from the beach.
7. Garbage is to be discarded in large bins in the courtyard or in front of building. Please do not leave garbage in the apartments or patios.
8. Owner or management is NOT responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles parked in front of the building. Our house number is 1083. DO NOT PARK ON THE NEIGHBOR'S SIDEWALK. THIS WILL OBSTRUCT THE NEIGHBOR'S ACCESS TO THEIR PARKING GARAGE, AND WILL RESULT IN A $75.00 FINE TO THE CAR BY THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. Do not leave any bags or luggage in the cars.
9. Help us conserve energy and keep our prices low, when you leave the apartment, please turn off all lights and A/C. All a/c units are high efficiency, and will cool very fast.
10. A coin laundry room is available in the patio across outside shower. It is $3.00 washer and dryer, each. Please advise if you need change.
11. No illegal activity allowed on premises
12. Damage: The tenant shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the property and its fixtures during the term of this lease.
13. No dirty dishes or trash should be left in the apartment! Cleaning fee does not include such chores. Housekeeper will charge additional $25.00 to clean dirty dishes, pots and pans left for her to clean, and it will be deducted from your security deposit.
14. Please do not hang towels, bathing suits or any clothing from balconies. If you need to air dry something, there are hooks in the laundry room for that purpose, an this apartment has an interior patio with a clothesline.
15. Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in order to protect, inspect, show or make repairs on the premises. If lights and/or a/c units are left turned on while the apartment is vacant, housekeeping will enter and turn them off.
16. Checkout time is 11AM unless pre arranged.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 300 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My husband Felix and I are retired airline employees. We have traveled extensively and have always preferred the Airbnb home style lodging. We have 12 rental units located in Rincon and San Juan which we rent short and long term. Your comfort and safety are our priority, and my goal is that you not only enjoy a great vacation, but that you take home unforgettable memories. Please contact me if you need any assistance or requests.