I very much enjoyed my weeklong stay at Max's place!
- QUIET: though it is right in the heart of the Marais, the apartment itself overlooks a small courtyard and I couldn't hear a thing from neighbors. I slept with the windows open every night, and I am a light sleeper.
- SUNNY & BRIGHT: because the apartment is on one of (if not the) top floor, it gets so much light. It's beautiful during the daytime, and you hardly ever need to use the indoor lighting.
- CONVENIENT: the apartment is located about a 2 min walk from the Arts et Metiers metro station (lines 3 and 11) and a 7 min walk from Rambuteau (line 4). It's also only an 8 min walk to the Pompidou Centre and a 20 min walk to the Notre Dame.
- GREAT WIFI: super fast and no troubles.
The not so good:
While I had a great time and gave this place 5 stars across the board, these are a few things other guests may find helpful!
- 6TH FLOOR LIVING: five sets of stairs makes for quite the daily workout!
- NO FAN: heat wasn't a problem when I was there (highs in the mid-80s; June '17), but if it were much hotter outside I imagine sleeping may be a struggle.
- NO TV/SOFA: minimal amenities didn't bother me, but if you are looking for an entertainment system, look elsewhere!
I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did!