In the centre of haarlem at 5 min walking distance from city centre and 2 min from central station. Close to Amsterdam city centre (15min by train) and beaches (less then 10 min by train). Our entire house is also available for more then two people. add people or see other airbnb listing
Great top floor in monumental home build in 1870's.
A large private bedroom bathroom with high ceilings, nespresso machine and water cooker. Bed for toddler available which can be put in same or separate bedroom.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest can use the main entrance of our house. from there they use the stairs to the 2nd floor where the sleepingroom and separate bathroom with shower, toilet and 2 sinks are.
If needed our kitchen can be used. We plan to have a small fridge in the room available shortly.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If we are home during the visit we are available when needed.
The sleeping room has its own bathroom as you can see on the pictures. Two beds and is on the 2nd floor of our house you go up with the stairs. Stairs to 2nd floor are rather steep.
- When you enter the house, the alarmsystem is on. You can find it on your left hand, next to the coats. You can click on the remote-control attached to the keys, to turn it off. Next to the frontdoor, on your right, there is a light switch and also next to the following door, for some light on the stairs.
- Your room is on the front of the house on the second floor. You have to take 2 stairs.
- When you enter the room, there is a light switch on your left hand next to the door. The big switch doesn't work. Only the lamp that is attached, you can turn it on, on the thing under the big switch. On the closet next to the door there are 2 remote-controls with which you can turn off and turn on the lamps in the room, except for the ones next to the bed.
- In the bathroom the switch left, next to the door is for the bathroom light and for the bathroom fan. When you switch off the fan, it will keep running for about ten minutes, after that it will stop by itself.
The switch next to the sink is for the mirror heating. It's best if you turn it off after you used it.
- In the big windows there are curtains which you can pull up and down.
- Sleeproom and bathroom are all on the 2nd floor of our house. the second stair is rather steep.