• The apartment in good conditions in the 1st line of the sea
• At the beach - in Port Saplaya - 7 km from the center of Valencia
• Home atmosphere
• 3 bedrooms with double beds and wardrobes
• Spacious living room with dining table, sofa and TV
• 1 large bathroom
• The kitchen is equipped with: fridge, stove, oven, microwave, dishes and kitchen utensils
• Bar with chairs
• Washing machine
• Sunny terrace with a beautiful view of the beach and the sea
• Bright and clean front door with intercom
• Bed linen and towels are included
• Peaceful location
• Beach and area for walking in front of the house, playground
• Supermarket Alcampo (Auchan) in a 10-minute walk away. 2 small shops on the way to a big market
• Swimming-pools of the residential quarter are at your service
• Tavern by the Sea «Del Mar» is located in the 1 minute - offers Spanish and Valencian cuisine
• Restaurants and bars offer a wide range of dishes and wines just in a 2-minute walk from the house
• Welcome to the Port Saplaya!
My name is Iva.
I live 4 years in Spain in amazingly beautiful place – Port Saplaya.
It’s a little residential quarter which is known as valencian Venice. It is situated just in 7 km from Valencia – the third of the biggest cities in Spain.
It’s really very beautiful place on the bank of the Mediterranean Sea with channels, yachts and little pretty houses of different colours. It doesn’t matter where do you live here – in a flat or in a private house, you’re always at 2-5 minutes’ walk from the sea!
Some of my neighbors lease their apartments in summer or all year long and I help them manage it.
Also there are some very cosy apartments of high and above the average quality in different noteworthy parts of Valencia.
So if you are interested in spend a wonderful weekend, holidays here or if you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me.
Cheers, your travel and business assistant in Spain,