À propos de ce logement
Silent studio close to the Parliament - Apartment Miso
Les atouts de l’appart:
Un refuge tranquille en plein coeur de la ville, près de la gare de l’Ouest, à quelques minutes du théâtre Víg. Cet appartement bien réparti et bien équipé est l’hébergement idéal pour des couples et des familles. Un téléviseur, un accès Wifi, un lave-linge et une possibilité de repassage sont à ta (URL HIDDEN)
Les trucs et astuces du propriétaire:
A 10 minutes à pied de l’appartement se trouve l’immobilier que Freddy Mercury voulait acheter pendant sa visite en Hongrie. Ce complexe avec vue panoramique sur Buda figure dans tous les guides touristiques : c’est le Parlement :) Mais ne t’arrête pas là : continue à te promener dans la rue Falk Miksa, rue de galeries d’art et de magasins d’antiquités, profite des espaces vertes de l’île Marguerite ou continue la promenade à Buda qui t’attend avec ses bains, musées, cafés et restaurants.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. Please use only the 2. section of the window from the right.
17. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
Hello World, this is Béla!
Once upon a time when Airbnb didn’t exist… Me and my friends loved to travel and stay at private places, see the world and get mesmerized by authentic experiences. Some years ago I started the reverse, to welcome guests in my own apartment. Seeing the contented smiles on my guests’ faces filled me with such joy, that there was no going back… We came together with my friends and hosting became our passion, and living your passion is great :)
Today we offer many apartments, but we cherish all like our own, so that when our guests come they feel as if we have prepared our own homes for their pleasure, and that we welcome them like long lost relatives. Come to Budapest, we’re awaiting your arrival!