New building located in crowded Shibuya business district, 6 mins walk from 3a exit (SHIBUYA109) of Shibuya station! There are 3 subway, 3 private railway & 7 JR lines. You can easily reach anywhere in Tokyo, such as Skytree, Asakusa, Ueno, Ningyocho, Imperial Palace, Tsukiji Fish Market, Ginza, Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, etc. Taking a short walk to reach: Harajuku, Omotesando, and Meiji-Jingu. A compact, portable WiFi router is included for you to stay connected 24/7 in Tokyo!! Comfortable and clean!
The following is the detailed description of the apartment, transportation and surrounding area. Please review the information to ensure this listing meets your needs:
- Your private apartment and bathroom (not shared)
- Middle-floor apartment with an elevator
- 1 Room with 1 regular bed, 1 sofa bed and 1 floor bed and linens sleeps 4 people max (2 best).
- Good mattress, really comfortable!
- Free unlimited fast WiFi router in small form-factor to take out
- Air condition (cool/heat), Heater with remote control, Washing machine, Electric kettle, Refrigerator
- Microwave oven, Television, Hair dryer
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap and moose hand soap
- Clean face towels and bath towels
- Basic cooking utensils, frying pans, stock pots, bowls and dishes
Accès des voyageurs
This is your own private space. You can access everything, except the items marked with "Cleaner Use".
We have another studio apartment in this area if you have larger group wanting to stay closer:
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please feel free to contact if you run into any difficulty in Tokyo or have questions.
We use self check-in/check-out with a lockbox in mailbox to make sure you can enter the room upon your arrival. The regular check-in/check-out hours are as follows:
- Check-in time: 4PM or after
- Check-out time: 11AM
Early check-in or late check-out may be possible. Please ask us in two days ahead before arrival or departure.
- Please try to lower voice in the building and the room at all time. Japanese is sensitive to noise.
- No shoes in the room please.
- No smoking in the room and the building. Smoking will trigger fire alarm.
Welcome to Tokyo!!! I am a friendly person and like to make friends!! Travel is my favorite thing in life. The many travel experiences worldwide make me know well traveler's needs. Apart from travel, I enjoy camping, scuba diving, reading and watching comedy and drama!!!