My place is close to CN Tower, MTCC, Union station, Harboufront, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, ACC, Steam Whistle Brewing. You’ll love my place because of location, cleaniness, huge balcony, cozy. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
In-suite washer/dryer and unlimited hi-speed wireless internet and cable tv is available.
Bed linens & bath towels are provided.
We are minutes away to help you as much as you need.
Located close to grocery stores (Longos, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart) and pharmacies.
Two minute walking distance to the subway station and restaurants.
Your 575 sq ft suite was built on the idea that home furnishings should be exceptional in comfort, quality, style and value.
Bedroom has a queen-sized bed.
Bedroom has a reading lamp and a radio alarm clock with iPod connections
Living room has a sofa that turns into a single pull-out bed. We provide a foam mattress to get extra support and comfort if you choose to. Extra linen is available for sofa bed upon request in case a queen bed is not shared.
The kitchen has stove, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, tea kettle, coffee maker, coffee filters, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, wine opener, mugs, glasses, sugar, salt, pepper.
Washroom has washer and dryer,soap, shampoo, towels,hair dryer,iron,iron board.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
*** Booking Process Frequently Asked Questions***
Q1: Will I be charged full payment when I confirm the booking or can I pay later?
QA: Airbnb handles all of the financial transactions and payment in FULL is required once you confirm the booking - then Airbnb will release the funds to us the day after you check in.
Q2: Will I be charged for the $200 security deposit?
A2: The $200 deposit is not charged - just authorized, like a hotel would and is only charged when/if there are damages to the property. We thoroughly inspect the house after every check out.
- All overnight guests must be registered within the reservation request. Maximum number of overnight guests is 3.
-Day guests must be communicated in advance.
- Check in is after 4 pm, check out is before 11 am. You can arrange for the late check out and I will accommodate your request if it's possible. (25/hour fee will be charged for being late without having such an arrangement).
- Parking is NOT included in the price but may be available at $20/day, please inform if you need parking ahead of time.
- No smoking allowed in the suite (will result in $250 fine).
- NO Parties allowed. This is a residential condo and NO excessive noise is permitted in the building. Not following this rule will immediately result in $500 fine and you ll be asked to leave.
- The concierge is not available for guest use and does not support Airbnb guests. You may not interact with the concierge to ask for help/info about your reservation or any other matters related to Airbnb. Contact me in all situations, I'm always there to help with whatever it is you need.
- Guests must treat my home and furniture with respect and keep the place tidy. They should not leave an excessive mess or garbage. I ask to place used dishes in the dishwasher before departure.
We are happy to manage a select group of properties for friends in Toronto. As airbnb hosts and guests ourselves, we love the personal experience and new friends we make through airbnb.
We look forward to meeting you too!!
Nat and Jerry