Welcome to your spacious renovated designer 2 bed/2 bath apartment in the Mission. You'll love the open plan living area, with fully equipped chef's kitchen opening onto the dining/lounge room and retractable glass wall leading to the deck and yard.
There are two large bedrooms, two full baths and a laundry room.
The apartment is in SF's coolest (and sunniest!) neighborhood with some of the best dining in town within 2-3 blocks.
It's a 10 min drive to downtown or walk to the BART.
We've spent the last year lovingly renovating this apartment and we hope you'll enjoy living here as much as we do. It's BIG - over 1500sq ft / 140 sqm - so you'll have plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the living spaces, big bedrooms and yard.
Oh, and you'll have your own veggie garden!
It's a perfect retreat for food lovers wanting to cook or explore the best of San Francisco's dining and bar scene.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to the apartment and your private yard
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
- Smoking is OK on the deck or yard
- We have lovely neighbors. Please keep the noise down and bring it inside between 10pm and 8am.
- Please don't block our neighbors' drives. If there's no parking spot outside you can double park for a few minutes to unpack.
- We would appreciate it if you wash any dishes you use during your stay.
- Thank you in advance for respecting our house rules, they are very important to us.
We are easy to reach by phone, text or email.
We're experienced hosts (and guests!) and happy to help during your stay in any way we can.
Australian food-obsessed cheesemonger. My husband Matt and I love travelling, eating, skiing, eating, cooking and travelling...and eating. We love cities, with the occasional rural escape (usually in pursuit of some exotic lunch). We thoroughly enjoy being Airbnb hosts as well as guests.
I'm currently discovering the science, luck and magic involved in nurturing an edible garden, with mixed success. Watching your garden grow is so time consuming!